Sounding

A Forum for posting of personal adverts only. No commercial advertising. Please do not post urls, email addresses or phone numbers. Reply direct to the poster with a PM. Adverts are automatically pruned after 90 days.
Forum rules
No commercial advertising. No posting of urls, email addresses or phone numbers. Reply direct to the poster with a PM. Adverts are automatically pruned after 90 days.
Baza
Active

Sounding

Post by Baza »

Any other guys into sounding while they are estim love to play with both

clevdickhead
Active

Re: Sounding

Post by clevdickhead »

I love deep sounding. Just bought a 12" sounding "hot spot" monopole sound. The tip of the sound is stainless steel. The tip is connected to a non-conductive silicone 8 mm diameter hose with a conductive wire inside. The end of the probe has a connection for a banana connector insert. Only the prostrate feels the e-stim pulses when also connected to a monopole butt plug. You can run this on channel A and do cock loops on channel B.
Baza
Active

Post by Baza »

Sounds very interesting I have several different types
slickrickl

Post by slickrickl »

Sounding is awesome. Would love to be able to use the largest sound possible. Love to sound with E-Stim on balls and around anus. Just waiting to introduce my new girlfriend to sounding and have her do it to me.
Baza
Active

Post by Baza »

Wish I could get my mrs into estim and sounding she as lost all interest in sex unfortunately
DarrenL

Post by DarrenL »

I use surgical sounds normally, and have just purchased the 6mm dipstick for use with my e-stim. Cant wait for it to arrive and get to use with it, what's the experience like?
Baza
Active

Post by Baza »

Sounds very nice I am up to 11 mm now
ZappBrannigan
Active

Post by ZappBrannigan »

Have any of you also tried having or had a Prince Albert piercing?
Couple of friends had them and said it made the sex pretty good for them and their girlfriends at the time.
Sadly only ever experienced sounding when I was younger and still is the only sexual experience that kinda truly blew my mind, the person doing it really knew how to mix the pleasure and pain and without any damage; I never realised at the time how fragile the urethral is and possible trauma if done incorrectly so worked out well for me as a 1st time experience.
I still remember vividly those times with her :D
Zapp Brannigan: We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised
stepney

Post by stepney »

Can anybody suggest stereo sound files) for especially sounding?
Thanks a lot!
GingerBeardFLL

Post by GingerBeardFLL »

DarrenL wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:37 pm I use surgical sounds normally, and have just purchased the 6mm dipstick for use with my e-stim. Cant wait for it to arrive and get to use with it, what's the experience like?
sounding withs tim feels amazing; imagine what the penis feels like when it jumps from estimating then localize that all in the prostate. oink!