Re: Latest Versions

Forum for discussion on the new 2B Commander Control software.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:47 pm

And now the latest builds for Windows, OSX and Linux are to be found on http://www.e-stim.co.uk/commander

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd

neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:44 pm

This is what I get...
Error.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:50 am

E-Stim Systems Ltd

neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:37 pm

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Can you connect via the web on the local machine?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd

neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:46 pm

admin wrote:Can you connect via the web on the local machine?

Si
That's what I did.
I have the router configured to send that port directly to the laptop.

But as you can see in the video, when I send an order, the previous order is repeated. No matter if I'm in my internal network or through Internet

psg
Active

Post by psg » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Downloaded and tried it out along with Beta 2B.015. It works better but found the following :
1) I had to lower the Mac "App" security to run it, the Mac didn't like the App being from an "unknown developer"
2) Communication appears to be one way. The app settings change the 2B but moving the 2B knobs don't adjust the App readings
3) There are no readings in any of the data boxes - just 3 question marks - (the four blue boxes for channel power, Bounce and Feel) also the Battery and Version fields have the question marks.
4) Channel D doesn't affect the 2B until Channel C is adjusted. e.g. on Bounce: set both to 10 and move Pulse to 50. It stays at 10 on the 2B until Bounce is moved e.g. to 11 or 9 (Same happened on Waterfall: Granularity doesn't change to revised setting until Flow is moved)
5) Channel A and B "slider" is upside down with 0 at the top and 100 at the bottom of the field.
6) Waterfall Channel C says Fast at left end and Slow at right end - aren't they the wrong way round ?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:09 pm

psg wrote:Downloaded and tried it out along with Beta 2B.015. It works better but found the following :
1) I had to lower the Mac "App" security to run it, the Mac didn't like the App being from an "unknown developer"
We actually have a devlopers account, but unless we run everything through the app store we have to run with unsided apps (at the moment)
2) Communication appears to be one way. The app settings change the 2B but moving the 2B knobs don't adjust the App readings
That is correct. but then Commander is designed to control the 2B, not the 2B controlling commander.
3) There are no readings in any of the data boxes - just 3 question marks - (the four blue boxes for channel power, Bounce and Feel) also the Battery and Version fields have the question marks.
This means Commander has not read any data from the 2B.

I'll check the other issues you have raised, but at the moment I'm working on getting Commander to work under Sierra.
E-Stim Systems Ltd

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Commander 2.1.48 is now available

Mainly Bug fixes for settings files, an improvement in the logging systems, and now correctly runs on the latest Mac OS.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd

agnostiker
Active

Post by agnostiker » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:49 pm

admin wrote:We actually have a devlopers account, but unless we run everything through the app store we have to run with unsided apps (at the moment)
Please have a look at https://developer.apple.com/library/con ... tside.html

You can sign the app with your certificate and distribute it as usual.