Hello from Texas!

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
emancibator

Hello from Texas!

Post by emancibator » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Hey everyone!

28 y/o guy in Texas... fairly new to estim, but I'm already a fan. I've had my 2b for a few weeks, and I've been loving the incredible, and intense hands free orgasms I've experienced. I've also discovered I have a bit of a masochistic/cbt side, and the 2b is the perfect way to explore. I've only been using penile electrodes for the moment, but I'm going to upgrade to some prostate electrodes as soon as I can ... :D

Outagain

Re: Hello from Texas!

Post by Outagain » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Where in Texas?

Dallas area here

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Welcome to the world of E-Stim! It's a great way to explore whether you like a little bit of cbt discomfort to spice up your sex life. You can be completely in control, there's no other person to disappoint if you realise it isn't working for you and you want to go back to something gentler, and... it leaves no marks! What's not to like about that?

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:56 am

emancibator wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm
Hey everyone!

28 y/o guy in Texas... fairly new to estim, but I'm already a fan. I've had my 2b for a few weeks, and I've been loving the incredible, and intense hands free orgasms I've experienced. I've also discovered I have a bit of a masochistic/cbt side, and the 2b is the perfect way to explore. I've only been using penile electrodes for the moment, but I'm going to upgrade to some prostate electrodes as soon as I can ... :D
Another newbie to the 2B, just two days with it and as you said it is incredible. I was born in a little place near Beaumont TX and 60 years later have never been back. :lol: I love the seasons of America’s northeast. Dont hesitate getting a decent anal trode. The sensations you will experience will make you think you died and went to heaven. if you just want to test it out and have some extra CR around, you can make a small anal trode out of a loop of CR just large enough to get close to your prostate. I bet a couple HFOs with that would convince you to try the Moaner.

Have you found a favorite mode or sound file yet? I had my first HFO using Waterfall and it was amazing.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:31 pm

HemiSync wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:56 am
if you just want to test it out and have some extra CR around, you can make a small anal trode out of a loop of CR just large enough to get close to your prostate.
Here is a piccy of one:
-
-

CR ass trode.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.