Hello estim world !

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
drifter
Active

Hello estim world !

Post by drifter » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Just dusted off my 2B and will start practicing again.

Not really a beginner - had a ET-312B years ago, but decided to upgrade to the 2B about a year ago - as it is still being developed (and the lifetime guarantee of course).

Can't say I've found my ideal set-up (trode placement) yet - I suspect it will require connecting to an urethral sound, which I haven't had to courage to try yet.

erosuser
Active

Re: Hello estim world !

Post by erosuser » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:36 am

Hello,

I think I'm in a very similar situation (although I just got my 2B in my case) but I've had a 312B for ages.

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:29 am

drifter wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:47 pm
Can't say I've found my ideal set-up (trode placement) yet - I suspect it will require connecting to an urethral sound, which I haven't had to courage to try yet.
I can’t handle all the sterile hospital like prep you have to go thru to do proper sounding, but find a 50mm long, 8mm wide penis plug can give you almost the same sensation. I have one you can either have closed at the end or open for peeing and cumming. I leave it closed for most of the session, because I can feel the precum fill the plug and my urethra at which point the current seems to follow the path all the way down to my balls. Perfectly safe and much easier prep. I use this one and trust this guy to sell me the good stuff, not some cheap chinese knockoff, that ends up slicing me inside. I speak from experience on that one.

drifter
Active

Post by drifter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:12 am

HemiSync wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:29 am
drifter wrote:
I use this one and trust this guy to sell me the good stuff, not some cheap chinese knockoff, that ends up slicing me inside. I speak from experience on that one.
That sounds :) interesting - but it appears to be "out-of-stock" :cry:

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:41 am

drifter wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:12 am
HemiSync wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:29 am
drifter wrote:
I use this one and trust this guy to sell me the good stuff, not some cheap chinese knockoff, that ends up slicing me inside. I speak from experience on that one.
That sounds :) interesting - but it appears to be "out-of-stock" :cry:
Drop Keith an email and let him know you are interested and he will let you know when/if they will be back in stock.

drifter
Active

Post by drifter » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:11 pm

HemiSync wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:41 am
Drop Keith an email and let him know you are interested and he will let you know when/if they will be back in stock.
Thanks HemiSync - he found one and I place my order today.

mrbigcox

Post by mrbigcox » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:14 pm

Hello to all stimmers.... This looks like a cool place. I just want to say thanks to all the folks above for all your kindness for its much appreciated. Im Keith, the Demented Visions behind PenisPlugsAblaze..... You ever have any questions Im always around and my phone is always chirping so just give a shout out. My views are a little diff than most and Im always on that hunt for the Ultimate Orgasm so if you got some ideas!!!! Im Game!!!!

Play Safe, Be Well.....

Keith

A Demented Vision Of Pleasure Put Forth From Hands To Steel......

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:07 pm

mrbigcox wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:14 pm
Im Keith, the Demented Visions behind PenisPlugsAblaze..... You ever have any questions Im always around and my phone is always chirping so just give a shout out.
Hi Keith,
Always love your demented vision & wear my Control The Pressure Joe with pride, the ladies always seem to go wild when they see the Swarvorski crystal. 8-)
drifter wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:11 pm
Thanks HemiSync - he found one and I place my order today.
I knew he would take care of you. I think you will find, as I do, that it’s the perfect length for a great sensation without going too deep. Hook an alligator clip to it and another connection around your base and it will feel so good. Leave the removable top in and you will feel the precum building up inside as it seems to stim deeper and deeper because of it.

I also wear mine when going out and with the right glans ring I’ve had no trouble keeping it in all day. Just be careful the first time you pee thru it as you might need to control the amount of pressure you apply while peeing. I recommend sitting down the first few times until you get used to it.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 am

mrbigcox wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:14 pm
Play Safe, Be Well.....

Keith

A Demented Vision Of Pleasure Put Forth From Hands To Steel......
WOW just checked your site out and that is one hell of a nice collection of shiny things. Some amazing products there, it's nice to see another company taking customer service seriously, you will fit right in here.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?

hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:35 am

Hi Keith,

I tried to visit your site and got a major virus warning......
Capture.PNG
:-(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"