Hello fellow stimmers

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
Mountainstimmer
Active

Hello fellow stimmers

Post by Mountainstimmer »

Hello from Colorado,
I’m not new to drumming but an new to the 2B. I’ve had for a little over a month and am loving it.
E-stim connect isn’t my favorite as I have someone that lives far away that likes to control it.
I’ve learned a lot about the 2B on this forum already and am excited to learn more

Mountainstimmer
Active

Re: Hello fellow stimmers

Spellcheck got me again. My post should have stated I’m not new to stimming but am new to the 2B. E-stim connect isn’t my favorite way to use the 2B as I have someone I trust to control it.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Welcome to the forum.

And there was I thinking you were using a drumkit and the microphone mode to control your 2B!
Mountainstimmer
Active

Thanks for the welcome!!

Lol...... I’m not sure the drum beat would be very good
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Mountainstimmer wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:04 pm Lol...... I’m not sure the drum beat would be very good
You say that, but E-Stim Systems themselves always say that the audio input function was designed to respond to music (preferably with a strong beat) rather than custom audio files, so perhaps drumming might be more successful than you might expect!