Hello from Austria

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
octav
Active

Hello from Austria

Post by octav »

Hello to all stimmer,

I'm Octav from Austria - this is the country with the beautiful mountains.

I'm a "newbie" - since March 2020 i have a 2B. My first experiance was made with TENS-Device. Then I decided to buy a "Lob und Tadel" - i like it, it's a very good device to be remote controlled nearby.

Since i got my 2B I made some expirence with testing this device. I also had HFO. Also tested remote Control via estim.online and Audio.

Now it's time to learn more about your expirience to get forward. I think there is much to learn to handle the Device 2B

Greetings to you from Austria, Octav

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Hello from Austria

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Octav, and wecome to the group. I love Austria, especially the Salzburg area. Great scenery, great food, great beer. What's not to like? :)
octav
Active

Post by octav »

Hi Stimmaddict,
thank you for your warm welcome. I live in Upper-Austria, this south of Salzburg.

Do you like summer or winter in Austira (skiing or hiking or swimming in our lakes?) - Or do you visit Austria vor business?

Sorry I've never been in UK - I think when the pandemie is over, it's a good choice, to do it some day. :)

By the way, thank you for yor help - your libary of stim-file is great. And your postings are very helpful. I had some enjoyable time.

Octav
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Business in the winter then pleasure during the summer. There is a small bar near Salzburg Aigen train station where we were treated like members of their own family. It was like coming home :)