My intro - Stimming gimp

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
Fullrubbergimp

My intro - Stimming gimp

Post by Fullrubbergimp »

Hello All!
I’m new to the site. Hello!
I’ve been using a Pebble for a while but recently got a 2B unit. I’ve used it remotely once and would love to do more.

I’m a 49 year old male in UK. Looking to stim online on cam in shared control sessions. I also like to wear rubber and am often head to toe in latex.

Best wishes All.
Gimp

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: My intro - Stimming gimp

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Gimp and welcome to the group :)
Although it's not among my interests I really admire you rubber guys. You know what you like and you're all really 'out there'. If it feels good do it!

HAPPY STIMMING!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Hi Gimp,

Much respect, I love head to toe pics of rubber wear I just wish it was easier to find in my size LOL. Happy stimming.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
Fullrubbergimp

Post by Fullrubbergimp »

Thanks Stimaddict and Joanne. ;)
Davespages
Active

Post by Davespages »

joannesReviews wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:41 am Hi Gimp,

Much respect, I love head to toe pics of rubber wear I just wish it was easier to find in my size LOL. Happy stimming.
I follow a few "fuller" models who wear a lot of latex. Its definitely out there... but i should imagine its got an appropriate price tag :shock:
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Davespages wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:47 pm

I follow a few "fuller" models who wear a lot of latex. Its definitely out there... but i should imagine its got an appropriate price tag :shock:
Yes it can get very expensive.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
Davespages
Active

Post by Davespages »

joannesReviews wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:01 pm
Davespages wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:47 pm

Yes it can get very expensive.
But if one can afford it 😉 Latex is exceptionally good at accentuating curves... so for real women, women with curves... just wow.