Hello and can’t wait

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
ncstimmer
Active

Hello and can’t wait

Post by ncstimmer »

Hello all from NC. I’ve recently joined the community as I’m definitely in the market for a box. Figured I’d get something suitable out of the box rather than buy a cheap over the counter tens unit. I am definitely inclined to the 2B (and fully realize this is an E-Stim chat forum) but wold love to be “sold” by users and critics alike. Thanks for sharing any thoughts recommendations. My thinking is 2Bwith triphase and an anal insert and two rubber cockrings should get me off (pun intended) to a great start.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Hello and can’t wait

Post by mrbutt89 »

I think you should definitely go ahead with your planned purchase of the 2B with an anal insert and conductive rubber loops.

I have two boxes - the 2B and the closest competitor, the Erostek ET-312B. For me, the 2B is the outright winner. Of the two, it's the one that gives me an HFO every time. It also has the advantage of much more power than I can handle (when using the mains power adaptor), continuous firmware development and a lifetime guarantee. The ET-312B is different - some would say softer - in feel, and generally gets more variety out of audio files, but it often leaves me feeling short changed by the end of the session, when I really want to get over the edge into HFO territory. In addition, it doesn't have the lifetime warranty and there's no active product development going on.

If you do decide to get the 2B, you really need to purchase the mains power adaptor to go with it. Although it can function to some extent on a 9v battery, that should only be seen as a last resort when for practical reasons you can't plug into the mains. The box feels much weaker on battery power and, more crucially, it tends to start to fade just at the moment when you're probably wanting to crank it up. Much better to get the adaptor from the start than waste time and money discovering you need it, and then ordering it separately. (Don't be tempted to go with a generic power adaptor from any other manufacturer - it could invalidate your warranty and potentially harm your box.)
ncstimmer
Active

Post by ncstimmer »

Thanks a lot for the response. No doubt will get the mains. I’ve read that many, many times from users. Recco on the anal insertable? Thinking Moaner but open minded to other recommendations.
Ronfire7
Active

Post by Ronfire7 »

Moaner is a good choice , I like mine
ncstimmer
Active

Post by ncstimmer »

Thanks for the confirmation Ronfire7. Order has been placed for 2B Bonus Package and Moaner.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I love my Moaner. I have other anal insertables (Deviant, Bobble, plus a couple from other manufacturers), but the Moaner is the one I come back to nearly every time. It sits in just the right position for my prostate, and I get a great "ghost fuck" from it.
ncstimmer
Active

Post by ncstimmer »

Thanks! Should receive my order Mon. Figuring it’ll be a little while before I get to the Moaner as I’m gonna need to get comfortable with basic setups first but there’s a lot of exploring that’s gonna be going on.

Is either channel (A or B) better for Moaner - I don’t imagine it matter but asking anyway. Do you use triphase or usually just the two independent channels?

Which “mode” tends to provide the “ghost fuck” effect? Also, do you ever just use Moaner with no cock stimulation? Any words of wisdom with regard to electrodes on perineum or underside of balls? Thanks.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

My favourite setup is triphase, with A on the cock head, common to a loop at the base of the cock, and B to the inserted end of the Moaner, but there's no hard and fast rule. It can work equally well with the Moaner on a separate channel of its own. Sometimes the Moaner works better on A, but most audio files I use seem to assume channel B for the anal electrode.

Some of the best ghost fuck sensations seem to result from a pulsing on-off type pattern of stimulation, either from built-in routines or audio.

I rarely use perineum or under-ball stimulation, but I assume you'd use a self-adhesive TENS pad. You'd need to be smoothly shaven down there for good contact and no "hot spots".