Aloha!

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
GHHoss
Active

Aloha!

Post by GHHoss »

I’ve been meaning to introduce myself for quite a while now. With the 2B in for service, I suddenly have a lot of free time :lol: so here goes.

I’m new to e-stim as of about Christmas 2020. One of my favorite sex shops, Mr. S Leather, was having their Black Friday sale and I had been wanting to try e-stim for years. The idea that you could hook your sex up to a control box and have a gratifying experience was very exciting. I’ve always had a fantasy of being milked by a machine but only got as close as a Fleshlight attached to a reciprocating saw. It was not very user friendly but I came in about 30 seconds which is definitely a record for me. The 2B seemed like it could do the same thing – masturbation without using your hands and possibly bring you to orgasm. No HFO for me yet but the journey is so good that the destination has become less important.

I’ve always loved edging for an hour or several. The 2B fits in nicely with that. Wire up and ride that stim, moaning in ecstasy until I have to clean-up to get on with life. I like to tinker so I’ve also always enjoyed DIY sex projects. While the 2B provides everything in a neat package it still allows for creativity in making electrodes, trying new configurations/settings and finding new ideas from other stimmers on the forums, discord, reddit, etc. What a great group of people in this community!

When I first decided to take the plunge, I was a bit skeptical about blowing a few hundred on a toy I had no idea about. I’m so glad I did. Since then, I’ve continued to invest in stim with both supplies for DIY and some excellent commercial toys like the Moaner. Not every idea is a success but those that are make it worth it to keep trying new stuff. To be honest, I spent more on a vacuum cleaner that I probably only use four times a year – the 2B is WAY more fun than vacuuming. Perspective.

Thanks again to all those who ask questions and to the people who answer them. E-stim wouldn’t be the same without these interesting discussions.

Baza
Active

Re: Aloha!

Post by Baza »

Nice to hear your enjoying your new toy like your self I'm new to estim and find it fantastic way of getting hfo welcome to the group and hope you have loads of fun
donnerruebe
Active

Post by donnerruebe »

Hi,

Yes I agree on your first scepticism and also your courage to buy the 2B. As you said, it is able to surprise with it's capabilities. In my opinion it was a great Christmas present (I bought it at the end of 2020 too.)

What are your favorite settings for HFO?
GHHoss
Active

Post by GHHoss »

donnerruebe wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:42 am What are your favorite settings for HFO?
Unfortunately, I've not had an HFO -- yet. My favorite mode is Waterfall -- starting at about 80/16 raising the power on A and B a little beyond first feeling the stim. B is usually an anal insert -- moaner or E-WMCBP. For A I like to use a spiral of CR with solid copper wire inside. I wrap the glans and onto the shaft just below the glans. If I'm doing tri-phase, the common is a CR loop at the base. I've really found this works well for me as tri-phase. I keep upping the power and pulse speed to 99. I mess with feel up and down from 2-60 or so. I like when the two channels are at different levels because the timing on each is slightly out of sync. When they do sync, you get a little extra buzz.

Stereo mode is really just the best if you find the right content. My favorite file, and I've played it over and over - often in the same session, is "ESTIM with Liya Silver" by DigitalParkingLot. It's on Milovana. I would say this file has gotten me closer to HFO than anything I've tried. It uses the tri-phase set-up above -- glans:A, internal anal:B, base of cock: common.

I have fun with a lot of the modes. Pulse, Bounce, Throb, Thrust are my most used after the Stereo and Waterfall.
donnerruebe
Active

Post by donnerruebe »

Hey there,

My personal experience is that an HFO depends on the mood and mindset. When you are relaxed and let the stim make you aroused, the HFO is nearly there. It is mostly a good idea to have some power to add when you feel the HFO coming (at least I leave some room to power up finaly)

But don't feel pushed and no pressure, everyone has its own preferences and ways to get an HFO. I hope you will find your settings. If so enjoy!
ErikM1972
Active

Post by ErikM1972 »

Hi there,
Got a link for Liya silver on milonova? Can't find it there
Thanks in advance
GHHoss
Active

Post by GHHoss »

ErikM1972 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:01 pm Hi there,
Got a link for Liya silver on milonova? Can't find it there
Thanks in advance
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Don't know how I missed it. Anyway, here's the link...
https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 71#p305471