How to achieve muscular contractions

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
oasis2020

How to achieve muscular contractions

Post by oasis2020 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:01 am

Hi all,

I am male 45 y/o new to estim. I have a Zeus deluxe unit but I am not that happy with it, it doesn't give a premium quality
feel at all and I would prefer a more exact control. I am using anal toys and what I want is to achieve those intense muscular
contractions, I have got them with my current unit but mostly I feel a tingeling more painful sensation and that is not
what I want.

Could someone with a bit of experience explain what causes the nice contractions and what causes the pain
tingeling in terms of frequency etc?

What is the difference between estim and tens considering the above?

What units and toys for anal play would you recommend me?

I have heard some good reviews about follsom units, not sure if that is what I need though

Please share your experiences and knowledge, thanks a lot...

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: How to achieve muscular contractions

Post by Stimaddict » Mon May 18, 2020 10:59 am

Hi oasis2020
You have the wrong box. All Zeus powerboxes are NOT real estim devices. They are just standard TENS units marketed as an erotic estim powerbox, a bit of a con really. You can find exactly the same TENS units on eBay for a fraction of the price. The cheaper Zeus boxes can actually feel quite nasty in sensation.
oasis2020 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:01 am
What units and toys for anal play would you recommend me?
That's easy. Personally I would highly recommend the E-Stim Systems 2B and the 'Moaner' bipolar anal insertable.
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... Path=23_24
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=50
oasis2020 wrote:
Could someone with a bit of experience explain what causes the nice contractions and what causes the pain
tingeling in terms of frequency etc?
It's called the 'Ghost Fuck' sensation. Read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10222
oasis2020 wrote:
What is the difference between estim and tens considering the above?
TENS units are not built to stim your cock, balls and ass. They are designed for pain management and injury recovery using pulses and waveforms intended to disrupt the nerve impulses that signal pain, and temporarily reduce their sensitivity.

OTOH the 2B is a powerful, made-for-play unit specifically designed for erotic stimulation with the flexibility to satisfy a wide range of different users. If a TENS is a bicycle then the 2B is a Ferrari!
oasis2020 wrote:
I have heard some good reviews about follsom units, not sure if that is what I need though
No. Avoid them. Highly expensive rubbish IMHO.

oasis2020

Post by oasis2020 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:03 pm

What about those bad sensations I had with pain, does that happen with just Tens power boxes?
What is technically the difference and how does the body react to it. If Tens are garbage for sexual
pleasure, what is the sensation of e-stim boxes if not pain, only pleasure?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Tue May 19, 2020 12:26 pm

Not all TENS units are bad. Some better quality ones make a good introduction to estim. Most of us (including me) started out with a TENS, although they can only show you the *potential* of proper sexual stimming. For example this is a good one because it offers biphasic signals suitable for stimming: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232477606342

But those cheap Chinese TENS boxes are truly awful. They deliver a series of sharp shocks rather than erotic stimulation, often using DC output which is an estim no-no. Your Zeus box is one of them. You can buy almost exactly the same unit on eBay for £11 GBP including shipping. Look at the modes it offers, 'Acupuncture' and 'Naprapathy'. One mimics sticking needles in your skin and the other involves crunching bones in the skeleton. No wonder it feels painful, and WTF is 'Scraping'? Ouch! These boxes are definitely not suitable for estim purposes and Zeus should not be selling them as a "Digital Sex Power Box".

Proper made-for-play estim boxes like the 2B are in an entirely different league. The pleasure and erotic variety they offer will make you scream with delight, a trip to sexual heaven beyond your wildest dreams! :D

demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:45 am

I can only agree with Stimaddict! It is a lie that with 2B and the league all painful sensations are immediately gone - You can also grill yourself with 2B and Co if you lack the practice (or you like it :twisted: ). But with some practice you always have a lot of fun with it. With the cheap products you don't even have the chance to stop painful / hard sensations. So the right base unit would be a big leap in the right direction ... I know it's a question of money - but in my opinion well invested!
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist

rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:16 am

Stimaddict wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:26 pm
The pleasure and erotic variety they offer will make you scream with delight, a trip to sexual heaven beyond your wildest dreams! :D
Sounds like Willy Wonka :lol:

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:45 am

Or Willy Wanka! :lol: :lol: :lol: