Hi from Nottinghamshire

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
ZacharyBean

Hi from Nottinghamshire

Post by ZacharyBean » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:31 am

Hi stimmers,

Another newbie saying hello.

I became interested in stimming fairly recently and bought a cheap ( £7 ) TENS unit from ebay, it was advertised as an e-stim unit but was actually a TENS device. I thought I'd go cheap and if I didn't like it, wouldn't waste a lot of money. Turns out, I absolutely loved it and upgraded to a £30 TENS unit from Superdrug which I used on several trips to the supermarket and town centre, buzzing away, nobody aware, how erotic :o
I was hooked, I needed more so a bit of googling led me to the 2B which I took delivery of last week. Sill experimenting with the various programs and audio tracks.
I've tried the supplied pads and found that they didn't work very well in certain positions ( cock and perineum ) so I'm in the process of constructing some custom electrodes and pads that will allow me to have longer forays into town or walks in the countryside hopefully with a bit of edging. When I've finished them and given them a thorough test, I'll post some pickies.
Looking forward to some HFOs at home as well :D

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Hi from Nottinghamshire

Post by Stimaddict » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Zach - Most of us started with a cheap TENS. They can show the potential of estim but you won't regret your decision to get the 2B. It's all the box you will ever need and the stuff that dreams are made of :evil:

For electrode placement ideas take a look at Joanne's suggestions here:
http://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/advi ... tions.html

joannesReviews
Active

Post by joannesReviews » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Thanks for the shout out.

You can increase the sensations by trimming your pads down a bit to make them smaller, as a general rule of thumb don't go smaller than about 2cm x 2cm though.

For insertable electrodes make sure that you use some good quality electrolube. I use the E-Stim Systems brand one and find it to be excellent. You made a good choice going for the 2B it is a fantastically versatile control box and as far as I am concerned the best one out there.

Have fun.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it. I'm quite normal I think LOL.

stevenhare
Active

Post by stevenhare » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:09 am

hi just got my 2b love it with connect also from nottinghamshire bingham

paulwarr
Active

Post by paulwarr » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Wow seems there are a few stimmers from Notts Newark here always looking for some fun