Hey from the south

Introduce yourself to the members.!!!! A new forum for you to post about yourself, your interests experience etc
Calyx

Hey from the south

Post by Calyx » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Hi there,

I'm from Austria and a complete beginner with tens-units (except trying a few times) but very into Bondage/BDMS and I can't remember
since when I'm thinking about to get a good tens-device ;)
Today is the day and we (my love and I) ordered a 2b Unit with a few more things to explore new regions ;)
We as well bought the Link Cable because I (as an Software-Developer) think the possibilities are pretty unlimited! :o
Hope to get here some input and tips to have a good start with the new toys and because the whole punch on new thinks will arrive earliest by the end of next week I've plenty of time to read, and chat with you about all the things are going on here :)

So my first Question:
What would you suggest for an first time user? (I've read a few things but more input is very welcome!)
I'm interested in settings, placement and as well tips about an master/slave play.

Greetings,
Calyx

2bcontrolger
Active

Re: Hey from the south

Post by 2bcontrolger » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:54 am

Hi,
just test the different programs. in many programs, you can change the power but also the frequencies. That's how I started it. if you let yourself be controlled, you need a master whom you also trust.
have fun