New Commander for Mac v 2.1.39

The Forum for Mac users of Commander
admin
Site Admin

New Commander for Mac v 2.1.39

Post by admin »

Hi All,

the latest Version of Commander for Mac is attached, Version 2.1.39. Please report any bugs in this thread.

Please not that Commander has not yet caught up with the Beta Firmware releases, and so does not work with every new function.

The main fixes are the web interface now allows control of the mode. You will also need the updated 2b.html file.

Si
OSX_Commander_2_1_39.zip
2b.html.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

E-Stim Systems Ltd
22stimmer
Active

Re: New Commander for Mac v 2.1.39

Post by 22stimmer »

I have just installed this on my Mac. The software says the 2B is connected but the setting windows for the channels are not showing any read out. Sometimes they are blue with three ???. From the report window it seems that settings are being transferred to the 2B. I don't want to try attaching any electrodes to myself to find out if there is any output from the unit in case I get a nasty shock, pun intended :-)

Any idea why this is?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Did you install the drivers? 9 times out of ten issues with Macs and Commander are due to the fact that the drivers where not installed.

secondly have you enabled commander on your 2B? (Can you see the Normal display with a Arrow symbol on the bottom line?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
22stimmer
Active

Post by 22stimmer »

Got it working, there was a final stage that I wasn't aware of it's working fine now. Beginners error :-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Which was?? Its always helpful to mention it here as others many do exactly the same

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd