Visualizer for 2B settings (OBS compatible)

The place for discussion about 3rd party software and hardware for the 2B. Post in the board for support and questions. Please NOTE support for 3rd party software and hardware is only available from the authors. Appearance of products or posts in this section does not imply any endorsement or connection (formal or informal) with E-Stim Systems Ltd. Use of such items may invalidate your 2B guarantee.
Forum rules
Please NOTE support for 3rd party software and hardware is only available from the authors.

Appearance of products or posts in this section does not imply any endorsement or connection (formal or informal) with E-Stim Systems Ltd. Use of such items may invalidate your 2B guarantee.
finalfrog

Re: Visualizer for 2B settings (OBS compatible)

Post by finalfrog »

I was trying to rig together a solution using one of the outputs as a "preview" via my PC's Aux Input and various audio visualizers, but this is much clearer and easier. Thanks for posting this!

againgo
Active

Re: Visualizer for 2B settings (OBS compatible)

Post by againgo »

Just crosslink to a topic of mine from last year here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10288

I was hoping to do the exact same thing, because of the exact same issue that annoyed me, where remote play would be tricky if the other person didn't have some proper experience with the 2B themselves beforehand.

I never got around to implementing it and now you got it done. Awesome job. Exactly was I was wishing for.

You also mention that you tried to get the timings right to a degree. In my post above, I was also suggesting that getting some sort of regular cycle signal from the 2B would help solve this issue. Then you wouldn't need the exact formulas (which I doubt would ever be made public). Not sure if that sort of a signal is ever gonna happen, but I guess one can still hope :)