LiveStim via StimBroker

The place for discussion about 3rd party software and hardware for the 2B. Post in the board for support and questions. Please NOTE support for 3rd party software and hardware is only available from the authors. Appearance of products or posts in this section does not imply any endorsement or connection (formal or informal) with E-Stim Systems Ltd. Use of such items may invalidate your 2B guarantee.
Forum rules
Please NOTE support for 3rd party software and hardware is only available from the authors.

Appearance of products or posts in this section does not imply any endorsement or connection (formal or informal) with E-Stim Systems Ltd. Use of such items may invalidate your 2B guarantee.
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

LiveStim via StimBroker

Post by LondonSubNigel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:47 pm

This is now ready to try, via the StimBroker site. Essentially, it provides a mobile-friendly web page that can be used to control a 2B. The 2B needs to be connected to one of my apps, and linked to StimBroker. The LiveStim page allows you to see who's online, request a connection, and once connected, control their 2B.

In addition to the basic controls, you can request the favourites list from the user, and if they have any saved, you can then play those, or select which ones to include in a sequence or a random loop.

I'll shortly be adding extra config options, so you can make more tweaks for the random settings, and there may be some glitches to work out.

Once you have a StimBroker account, you'll now see a LiveStim link on your account page; if you copy and paste this into an email or message to someone, when they click it they'll automatically be taken to the LiveStim page, set up with your secondary id, which allows them to connect only to your box. All they have to do is click Connect, and then click Stim. There's absolutely no configuration required on their part.

So, you can get someone to stim you remotely with no more effort than opening a link in an email.

This part of the StimBroker is very new, so please do let me know if you have any issues (and if certain browsers don't work; they need to be fairly up to date).

Nigel

marty101
Active

Re: LiveStim via StimBroker

Post by marty101 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:51 pm

Giving this a go but no one online - still a lonely stimmer :(

LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: LiveStim via StimBroker

Post by LondonSubNigel » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:57 pm

To be fair, I coded it mostly with the intention of allowing someone to control their partner, rather than facilitating random stim hookups, but I am thinking of ways to add a short description when you connect and perhaps indicating whether you're open to connections.

For myself, controlling someone I already know (or being controlled by them) is a very different prospect from letting someone I've never seen in the flesh take control, or doing stuff to them.