What is your favorite setting?

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
Ronfire7
Active Developer

What is your favorite setting?

Post by Ronfire7 »

I was just wondering what other like as there favourite setting.
I like the pulse and split but my favourite is tease, makes it feel like someone has a hold on my cock and playing with it.

unacorner

Re: What is your favorite setting?

Post by unacorner »

TORMENT

... not just for the name (nameless one) but also a constant wave feels a lot better than something that 'takes breaks.

Squeeze is the worst.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

My favourite is Stereo, just for the incredible variety of what can be felt. I like some of the other built-in routines such as Thrust and Flo (from the beta), but I get a little bored with them after a while.
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

Thrust is great for getting off!
Imogen
Active

Post by Imogen »

Torment & Tease work for me.
PurpleAmethyst
Active

Post by PurpleAmethyst »

I use the Flange & sometimes Moaner. I recently received the small Torpedo & used that today. I start off with Pulse setting at a low level for a warm up. And relax & enjoy the moment. I slowly increase intensity then switch to Tease then alternate to Torment. At this point, I turn the middle knob to the 3:00 position and am in total bliss. It feels like the electrode is growing and expanding and tingling my vaginal lips. Torment is my favorite setting, it just takes some time to get there. And, afterwards, I feel so calm, cool,& collected. A feeling of “all is right with the world”. A toe curling orgasm will wash the worries away. I just love the calm feeling & lady bits tingling after a session.

I haven’t played with the audio microphone yet and am curious as hell about audio files. Anyone have advice for a female using a Pebble with a Flange or medium egg?
Fullrubbergimp
Active

Post by Fullrubbergimp »

Most definitely ‘torment’. I use two outputs. One is to a moaner plug. The other is to two sticky pads; one under balls and the other on lower belly just above penis shaft. Amazing ;)
Tochripex

Post by Tochripex »

Depends on the Game imho.

Milk and Tease are nice for long time Sessions building up hornyness
Pulse and Squeeze are awesome for some nice punishing Moments, especially if someone else has the control
Torment and Flo are my faves when it comes to HFO for me, while Torment at ~40% adjust keeps me in a long "cumming soon" state Flo directly hits the bullseye, with the right setup and adjust it doesnt take more than a few seconds and everything is done.

My personal most used faves are Squeeze and Torment
Proteus691
Active

Post by Proteus691 »

Always end up back on tourment
tenster
Active

Post by tenster »

If you like pulse mode. Try Bounce with one channel. It feels better than the pulse for me.