Video - The Ins and Outs of the ElectroPebble

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
admin
Site Admin

Video - The Ins and Outs of the ElectroPebble

Post by admin »

If you are interested in more of these videos, then who not subscribe to our YouTube Channel?

E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Video - The Ins and Outs of the ElectroPebble

Post by joannesReviews »

Loving the new videos, they are brilliant and answer lots of questions newbies have about the Electropebble. I look forward to seeing more.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
comandatuba
Active

Post by comandatuba »

While I'm a proud owner of a 2B, I've been curious about the Electropebble and how it is different. The new video is nicely done and very informative.
SnosRapNamela

Post by SnosRapNamela »

comandatuba wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:02 am While I'm a proud owner of a 2B, I've been curious about the Electropebble and how it is different. The new video is nicely done and very informative.
I own them both and mainly differences are:
- Pebble is analog whereas 2B is digital (personally I prefer analog control, I find it more accurate)
- 2B comes with the audio input 3,5 mm and the option to run audio samples, for something similar with Pebble you should use the microphone (but it's definitely not the same)
- Pebble doesn't support mains supply, 2B does
- 2B is clearly more powerful even working with batt

Cheers!
comandatuba
Active

Post by comandatuba »

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your informative comparison between the two units.