Connections and plugs (newbie query)

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
CaerAdy

Connections and plugs (newbie query)

Post by CaerAdy »

Enjoying experimenting (safely!) with my Pebble XPF pack.

Newbie question: is there a usage difference between the coloured (yellow) and black plugs on each cable? Meaning connections act differently if the coloured/black plugs are mixed? As I write this, there must be, but fascinated to learn more...

Reason I ask is that in one session I was using both loops and Flange - I realised I'd used a black plug to the bottom loop, not a coloured (yellow) one (newbie error). I seemed to feel current between the bottom loop and the Flange. Which was very, very nice.

Was that just one of those things, or might it be down to how I'd hooked things up? As in, using a black plug on the bottom loop? Was the circuit mostly formed between top loop to Flange? All very fun and interesting...

I did Physics A-level, but only liked the nuclear bits. Yet working with circuits, current and my bits... if they'd explained how much fun current could be if used like this, well, I might not have gotten such a naff Physics A-level result!

CaerAdy

Re: Connections and plugs (newbie query)

Post by CaerAdy »

Ah, see, it was a newbie question...

Thought I was connecting things oddly, but on next session, rechecked, no, I wasn't.

Original question was because I wasn't too sure why I was feeling current to the electrode from the bottom loop. But, will carry on...

Still learning!

Cheers