Problem with STEREO mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
thomas1fr
Active

Problem with STEREO mode

Post by thomas1fr »

Hi all,

I'm using the 2B with 112B firmware. The I play STEREO mode, the feeling is not smooth. Like some noise in the feeling. And I can turn the settings on channel A and B to 60. After 60, the power decreases and I don't feel anything.

Is there something I can do better? Or is this the 112B which has some trouble?

I'm OK to change to a new firmware but if possible, not a firmware with the FLO mode, unless e-connect shows and accept it.

Thank you for your help

Thomas

Always looking for a good master
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Problem with STEREO mode

Post by Stimaddict »

thomas1fr wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:11 pm Or is this the 112B which has some trouble?
I think that is your problem. Try using the latest 2.118B beta with Map C, much better in Stereo mode, or go back to v2.106.
thomas1fr
Active

Post by thomas1fr »

Thank you for your answer. The beta 118 includes the new feature FLO, correct? But This feature is not implemented in the e-connect or Commander 3. Correct?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Thomas - None of the beta firmware versions are entirely compatible with Connect. That is why I suggest you use v2.106
thomas1fr
Active

Post by thomas1fr »

Understood. Thank you.

I came back to 106.

I hope the new versions of e-connect and commander3 will be soon implemented with the new features, and with documentation... :D