External stimulation suggestions

The powerbox that started it all. No longer manufactured and replaced by the new ElectroHelix, but still a popular unit.
mistress Voltiana
Active

External stimulation suggestions

Post by mistress Voltiana » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:51 pm

HI

I brought a series 1 starter kit back at Erotica and wanted to know what are the best ways of giving my poor wayward sub external sensation stimulation. He loves the cock bands and insertable but I want to expand and try new experiences all the time. Apart from combing the bands and the pads.

V

LittleOne

Re: External stimulation suggestions

Post by LittleOne » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:09 pm

i myself being a poor wayward sub would strongly recomend the E-stim pin wheel or even their Bipolar pin wheel for a completely different sensation, and if anyone out there is thinking oh it's just the same as using a pin wheel then you are wrong! To change the sensation of a normal pin wheel you have to press harder or lighter, with the E-stim wheels all you need to do is change one of the vast settings on your box.

i will leave you with that thought for now. i shall save my Masters sordid secrets and release them at appropriate times teehee

xXx Little One xXx

mistress Voltiana
Active

Post by mistress Voltiana » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Thank you for your advice Littleone I have decided to buy a pin wheel as well as those electro tweezers as they both look as though they are going to be fun additions to my toy box.

V

mistress Voltiana
Active

Post by mistress Voltiana » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Has anyone out there got any experience with Electro whiskers?? I am thinking of adding them to my collection of toys and wondered what they were like as well as what the best way to use them were,

Thanks

V