Newbie to e-stim, advice & suggestions

The powerbox that started it all. No longer manufactured and replaced by the new ElectroHelix, but still a popular unit.
longstallion59

Newbie to e-stim, advice & suggestions

Post by longstallion59 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:54 am

Hello everyone, I've been interested in getting a good first-time e-stim set for some time, and looking 'round at the many and varied choices to pick from. I like the Series 1 Intro To Electro For Him bonus set, that may be what I get myself to try it out. I like the idea of the cock straps, and I'm thinking about getting the conductive rubber loops too. I like prostate massage play, but I'm not real sure about the sensations of using a flange plug electrode at first. I noticed the powerbox comes with a set of 2mm ended cables. Are the 4mm snap-on plugs for the cock straps included? What else do I need to get hooked up using these electrodes? As for the conductive rubber loops, I see they're available in 2mm and 4mm diameter. I'm a healthy average size guy up front, which size do you think would fit me best and give good results? My regular play has been traditional masturbation, sometimes with the addition of an Aneros for prostate stimulation, and I enjoy a jelly cock ring with a large egg vibe to get things finished. I'm fairly sure e-stim will blow these tradtional experiences away, if my perceptions are correct. I just need a bit of guidance and education before I plunge in all the way.

mistress Voltiana
Active

Re: Newbie to e-stim, advice & suggestions

Post by mistress Voltiana » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 am

longstallion59 wrote:Hello everyone, I've been interested in getting a good first-time e-stim set for some time, and looking 'round at the many and varied choices to pick from. I like the Series 1 Intro To Electro For Him bonus set, that may be what I get myself to try it out. I like the idea of the cock straps, and I'm thinking about getting the conductive rubber loops too.
I would recommend the conductive rubber loops over the blue bands as these are more comfortable for the user, and can be very effective
I like prostate massage play, but I'm not real sure about the sensations of using a flange plug electrode at first. I noticed the powerbox comes with a set of 2mm ended cables. Are the 4mm snap-on plugs for the cock straps included?
In the intro for him kit you get all the connectors and cables to get you started.
What else do I need to get hooked up using these electrodes? As for the conductive rubber loops, I see they're available in 2mm and 4mm diameter. I'm a healthy average size guy up front, which size do you think would fit me best and give good results?
the size of the loops refers to the connection size, in the intro for him kit you can substitue the blue bands for the loops.
My regular play has been traditional masturbation, sometimes with the addition of an Aneros for prostate stimulation, and I enjoy a jelly cock ring with a large egg vibe to get things finished. I'm fairly sure e-stim will blow these tradtional experiences away, if my perceptions are correct. I just need a bit of guidance and education before I plunge in all the way.

If you want to try what is know as electro milking I would suggest going for the Series 1 ultra kit and purchasing an additional bi connection cable, this will then enable you to have one point of connect as the head of the flanged based electorde inserted anally and the other as a loop around the shaft. The current and sensation will then be drawn accross your prostate gland and on some gentlemen it can iduce what s know in the e-stim community as a HFO(Hands Free orgasm)

Have fun

Volty