ElectraStim Silicone Fusion 'Habanero', any experience?

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
LeatherCouple
Active

ElectraStim Silicone Fusion 'Habanero', any experience?

Post by LeatherCouple »

Howdy,

I was looking at some electrodes and found this one:
https://us.electrastim.com/products/sil ... e-massager

The shape looks promising and I like the red/black color combination.
Any one that has used it or any general thoughts from the experts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
A&S

Deltus1
Active

Re: ElectraStim Silicone Fusion 'Habanero', any experience?

Post by Deltus1 »

I would think that the lateral placement of the electrodes does not target the prostate and does not allow for the popular ghost fuck phenomenon.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Deltus1 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:32 am I would think that the lateral placement of the electrodes does not target the prostate and does not allow for the popular ghost fuck phenomenon.
My thoughts exactly. I've read in a number of posts that better results are obtained from electrode surfaces being at the front and back.
wombat
Active

Post by wombat »

I have the Silicone Noir Sirius, which is the predecessor to the Silicone Fusion Habanero.
The Habanero fixed a design flaw regarding the position of the holes for the leads, but did away with the really interesting feature:

The Sirius is quad-polar, which allows for a variety of configurations: the obvious front and back setup, plus lateral, and diagonals. Seems like it should be able to do tri-polar on its own. I’m also thinking there must be some sort of penta- or hexagon-polar possibility, involving additional electrode(s) and presumably two power supplies.

But back to the topic at hand. The side-by-side electrode configuration certainly doesn’t try to compete with a top and bottom plug. I can’t speak to a front/back setup, but I do find the lateral positioning effective, at least when paired with the perineum electrodes.
And when the wombat comes, he will find me gone.
— The Police, “On Any Other Day”
StereoStim
Active

Post by StereoStim »

LeatherCouple wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:10 am I was looking at some electrodes and found this one:
https://us.electrastim.com/products/sil ... e-massager
I tried it, had no joy, would not stay in, too bulky at the perineum. I would forcefully eject it something that never happens with the Aneros products, alas they are not for e-stimming.

However, the ElectraStim Noir Sirius Electro Prostate https://www.amazon.co.uk/ElectraStim-Si ... B00KQQP3ZK works shockingly well for me, :D :D . I use two Y splitter to parallel the internal and external electrodes so the device is unipolar, guess that then is similar to the Moaner.