Small anal electrode

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Small anal electrode

Post by mrbutt89 »

When using CR anally, remember not to use it anywhere else, and not to share it with other people, just for hygiene reasons.

Daffy
Active

Post by Daffy »

Good point, thank you Mr Butt.
Daffy
Active

Post by Daffy »

An update:
I got the 'Anal T'' from Joanne's, which I have found to be a simple but brilliant little device. It goes in quite easily and works well. I most definitley recommend this to anyone who wants an anal insertable but is too tight for the standard probes.
I have also found that winding a narrow strip of clingfilm around the lower portion insulates it from the sphincter zone. This achieves an internal stimulation that I assume must be like using just the top pole of a standard bipolar probe. I enjoy this combined with a pad on the perineum or another loop around the scrotum.
Happy days!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

It’s good to know that you are enjoying that electrode. Conductive rubber is a very versatile material for electrodes. Happy Stimming.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?