Condom trick

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Condom trick

Post by Ronfire7 »

I have a CR with a copper wire core that I can wrap into a coil. The hard thing I find is placing a condom over top with all the electrode gel makes it almost impossible.
I found a solution was to set up the electrodes, roll on the condom then squeeze the gel into the condom and massage it around to the required location.

gkitf16
Active

Re: Condom trick

Post by gkitf16 »

Fine suggestion, that sounds really snug and comfortable. Shouldn't come off if wrapped firmly even if you go limp. Good point about squirting the gel inside and massage it in, then rolling the condom over after donning the coil
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

That is also a good trick if you like to stim while out and about as it prevents embarrassing wet patches when you can't hold back any longer and makes clean up much easier.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
Davespages
Active

Post by Davespages »

joannesReviews wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:26 pm That is also a good trick if you like to stim while out and about as it prevents embarrassing wet patches when you can't hold back any longer and makes clean up much easier.
Or being stimmed while driving... ive been insane enough to give my wife the 2b... connected up to my genitals while I'm driving...

:lol:
TommyD
Active

Post by TommyD »

Hallo all,
thanks for the tip with the condom, i have try it and it really works. ;)
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I find that the condom works well over a sticky pad as well, keeps good contact with the various state of erection as well as easy cleanup.