3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
HemiSync
Active

Re: 3D Printed Conductive Rubber Cockring Insulator - Question

Post by HemiSync »

joannesReviews wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:30 pm I can only really comment on the one I own which is called the Ender 3. It is relatively cheap and produces some very good detailed prints once set up correctly. You can find lots of great reviews of 3D printers on Youtube that can help you make your mind up which one is for you.
Just decided that once I printed a set I would probably never use it again, so I just ordered them all from your site. I wish your new nipple trode had been available as I would have grabbed one of those as well.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Thank you, 3D printers can be very useful for lots of little jobs and I use mine all the time.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

I love the cockring insulator. Feels so much better than other methods I have tried. One suggestion for users,is to make one CR loop with an insulator in the middle under the balls to make it truely bipolar. I did this by cutting it in half and then reconnecting with a small piece of heat shrink tubing.

I have the bipolar cock ring with the frenulum stimulator and it works fantastic. Only suggestion I might make, would be to put a little curve in the piece for the frenulum so it fits the anatomy better. Other than that the combination of the two toys makes estim all the more fun.

🙏
Jakemo

Post by Jakemo »

Hello, I like your coding insulator. Where would I find an STL file? I print on a creality ender3 pro.
Jake
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Jakemo wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:10 pm Hello, I like your coding insulator. Where would I find an STL file? I print on a creality ender3 pro.
Jake
You can grab it from here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19xkX2Y ... sp=sharing

I also have an Ender 3

I suggest:
Layer Height: 0.16mm
Bed Adhesion: Raft
Supports: None needed if it is printed upside down.

Have fun

Edited: Spelling
Last edited by joannesReviews on Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
lacanna

Post by lacanna »

nice
bobbaker
Active

Post by bobbaker »

Finally got one of your Cock Loop Insulator's... no clue why I waited. I got the ABS version and it's really nice, but even more important it works really well.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

bobbaker wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:53 am Finally got one of your Cock Loop Insulator's... no clue why I waited. I got the ABS version and it's really nice, but even more important it works really well.
Thanks, I am glad that you like it and more importantly, it is working well for you. I love the finish on my ABS insulators, they look like kinky pieces of lego LOL.

Happy stimming.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

My son has built his own 3D printer. Thought of getting him to print up some of the items but not really wanting to explain what they are for :D
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Ronfire7 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 pm My son has built his own 3D printer. Thought of getting him to print up some of the items but not really wanting to explain what they are for :D
LOL, now that is quite a tricky problem.