Whats your Favourite Electrodes

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
comandatuba
Active

Re: Whats your Favourite Electrodes

Post by comandatuba »

Deltus1 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:47 am
comandatuba wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:00 pm A few months ago I got a large flo and it is currently my favorite electrode.

Then after an hour or so, I'll move the second pad to the base of my penis, pull a condom over, and then begin rotating through several of the built-in routines and increasing levels of power until I cum. Thrust mode, with the adjustment in the 80-100 range, is usually what I end with.

Do you stick it on the upper (N. dorsalis penis) or the bottom side of the penis?

D.
The bottom side. I did try the top/dorsal side once or twice, but the bottom side feels best overall (at least for me).

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

comandatuba wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:04 pm The bottom side. I did try the top/dorsal side once or twice, but the bottom side feels best overall (at least for me).
Well done! That's because you don't want to have 2 electrodes BOTH stimming the Dorsal Nerve that runs along the top of your penis - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:09 pm
comandatuba wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:04 pm The bottom side. I did try the top/dorsal side once or twice, but the bottom side feels best overall (at least for me).
Well done! That's because you don't want to have 2 electrodes BOTH stimming the Dorsal Nerve that runs along the top of your penis - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131
That was the reason I asked. It is confirmed again and again.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I like the Moaner. 1 channel on the top of the moaner and a CR around the cock base behind the balls. The other a CR full coil around the shaft midway and the moaner base.
Another is Triphase with a pad on the perineum, top insulated loop around the cock base behind the balls for the common and a CR mid shaft with a condom over and conductive gel inside.
ezu2000
Active

Post by ezu2000 »

I know that I am going to donate quite basic but mine are the loops ... I tried many electrodes and the truth is that none worked as well as the 4mm conductive rubber loops, they can be adjusted to the size you need and they do not come loose to nothing .. the truth is that I like them a lot :) and the unstable plug type that by the way I bought one recently and it's great
29-year-old Spanish speaking boy addicted to e-stim and sports
hsheldon
Active

Post by hsheldon »

conductive rubber loops, and surgical steel sounds.
Specksstim
Active

Post by Specksstim »

I like the expanding, spring-like, conductive rubber loops.

And the Flange.

Oh and the silicon noir is nice, bit awkward getting it in ...

I made a trode the other day that was really successful: a short piece of plastic pipe, with one piece of CR through it, to direct sensations right on the frenulum.

I have a pair of bi-polar nipple clips that are pretty amazing.
hotluck
Active

Post by hotluck »

Something I used years ago. Pricy but works well. https://erostek.com/products/cockcap Nope, I don't have an interest in this shop.

HL
soundcraft
Active

Post by soundcraft »

hotluck wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:38 pm Something I used years ago. Pricy but works well. https://erostek.com/products/cockcap Nope, I don't have an interest in this shop.

HL
That's ridiculously expensive considering what it would cost to make.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

soundcraft wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:46 pm
hotluck wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:38 pm Something I used years ago. Pricy but works well. https://erostek.com/products/cockcap Nope, I don't have an interest in this shop.

HL
That's ridiculously expensive considering what it would cost to make.
I actually priced up the parts ages ago and that is a profit margin that quite frankly takes the proverbial LOL.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?