Bipolar Butt Plugs: Split internal/external or left/right?

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
stabbyderg

Bipolar Butt Plugs: Split internal/external or left/right?

Post by stabbyderg »

Hi all! Aiming to purchase a good plug and I'm a bit hung-up on whether to get an internal/external or left/right split in terms of the two poles.

I would likely buy a Moaner, based on what I've been hearing in the forums, but here's my main concern: I was chatting with a really experienced electro top friend and he mentioned that with some internal/external split designs, the plug will tend to move around and change the amount of contact/sensation really dramatically and suddenly...which can really screw up play scenes when you're already playing with high intensity and then a shifting plug brings it far past a bottom's pain threshold.

So...what have people's experiences with the Moaner been, when you're *not* sitting on it? If there's nothing beyond your sphincter holding it in, are there times where it moves and changes the degree of contact significantly, just as a result of that movement?

suso13
Active

Re: Bipolar Butt Plugs: Split internal/external or left/right?

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, I can talk about the MJ, the big torpedo, the stuffer, and almost the OMG.
I don't know what your thoughts are, whether to wear it all day, on with the series2B, or not. The passage of the current makes the trodo not fall off and is difficult to eject from the rear, since the sphincters make the trodo work. Moving, you can see how it moves, but it is the vibration, the passage of the current, I have not worn it connected or worn during the day. Of the Large Torpedo, if I can speak more, we have to take into account that you have to put gel, gel, gel, if you can not hurt yourself, it is a trode of good dimension and diameter somewhat considered, this one that usually stays in its place, unless you are dilating and you pass to the Stuffer, that this trodo already is its thing, it makes you see the stars and feel in paradise and it does not move either, but of course get 65 mm in diameter and a kilo almost in the bum, and a lot, a lot of gel.
For what you say about the amount of contact with the body, keep in mind that it is in the ass, there are the thighs and there is a lot of meat everywhere so that the trodo has contact at all times, unless you dedicate yourself to trying to expel it , that I already tell you, it is very very difficult being connected.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

stabbyderg wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 pm So...what have people's experiences with the Moaner been, when you're *not* sitting on it? If there's nothing beyond your sphincter holding it in, are there times where it moves and changes the degree of contact significantly, just as a result of that movement?
I have a Moaner. I generally sit or lie back to stim, but I have adopted different positions on different occasions, and I can confirm that, in my experience, the amount of contact at the sphincter end will vary. You can minimise the variation by applying a good amount of electroconductive gel around that portion of the plug, but you will still notice changes when you shift position.

The main thing to consider is whether you want to achieve the "ghost fuck" sensation. For me, plugs with an internal/external split do that best. If you're more interested in just getting a buzz through your prostate, then a side by side split might work better for you, and give you more uniform results regardless of what position you're in.
stabbyderg

Post by stabbyderg »

(Extra question: any comments on the E-Bead when it comes to varying contact with the sphincter due to movement?)
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

stabbyderg wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:52 pm (Extra question: any comments on the E-Bead when it comes to varying contact with the sphincter due to movement?)
All electrodes are subject to some movement as you energise the muscle and it contracts no matter if it is split top from bottom or side to side. In the case of the E-Bead 2.0 it would depend if you are using it fully inserted or only partially inserted. If fully inserted then the amount that it can move is restricted and so any variation will be quite small. If inserted with the top in and the bottom external then you will get some variation like any other electrode and it really depends on how tightly you are holding it as to how much it will move.

Personally having used many many different electrodes over the years I have never really noticed much of an intensity change when the electrode moves as part of play and the only times I have really noticed it is when I have moved body position and the electrode has moved substantially.
Mick
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

I'm looking at a Moaner plug as well. I like setting up plugs with a cock trode connected to an anal plug so I'm wondering if this is good at that function as well as just the bipolar function. I'd like to be able to have the ghost sensation too. Can you produce that sensation if you are sitting on it or does it have to be able to move in and out?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I frequently use the Moaner with just the inner portion connected. I find it's perfect for reaching the prostate and still gives a "ghost fuck" sensation with an appropriate audio track / program.

The movement involved in a "ghost fuck" is actually quite small. It's the clenching and unclenching of the muscles that amplifies the sensation. That being the case, I can get the ghost fuck sensation even if I'm sitting on it or lying flat on my back.

If you do want to sit on your Moaner, make sure you've got low-profile connectors (either complete low-profile leads, or low-profle adaptors connected to standard leads). Otherwise, you'll eventually break the conductors in the wires, leading to intermittent or no contact.
Ropeplayer
Active

Post by Ropeplayer »

I have used a moaner in conjunction with pads equally spaced in a square with the plug in the centre on pulse mode and managed to get the plug to move in and out to the pulses. Have achieved the same on my wife to the same degree of movement. Have achieved this with the 2b and an old style estim box. Made some 2mm banana stackable leads to link the pads together.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Ropeplayer wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:02 pm I have used a moaner in conjunction with pads equally spaced in a square with the plug in the centre on pulse mode and managed to get the plug to move in and out to the pulses.
Clev-errr! Just goes to show what we can do with a little imagination. As always experiment, experiment, experiment!
lycratite
Active

Post by lycratite »

I have a moaner which I just use the internal part. common at base. give a good GF with the right track still.