Electrode Design Wish List for E-Stim Systems

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
comandatuba
Active

Electrode Design Wish List for E-Stim Systems

Post by comandatuba »

I'm sure you (i.e. the folks at E-Stim Systems) already have their next series of electrode designs planned out. However here is my wish list. I know there will be limitations based on the type of electrodes already produced (mill-turned manufacturing approach, heavy-duty, easy to take apart to clean, etc.). If others would like, feel free to add more ideas in this thread or critique/improve my suggestions.

Mine are very simple, and I assume others have requested these in the past. In general, these follow the same "theme" of the current line of premium insertables.

1. A monopolar insertable sphincter electrode. Something similar to the one by Serious Kit. I don't like Serious Kit's design due to the connection point location on the side of the base. I visualize the connector annoyingly poking at my butt cheeks, especially if I want to take a walk with it in. I'd rather have the electrode connection point on the base (where the base of the screw would be), and using 90-degree angle banana connector. I do like the idea of having the little strap-catcher bar on the base as well, if it doesn't get in the way of the connector, but maybe this would be too close to cloning Serious Kit's unique design.

The stim focus would be primarily on the sphincter, with E-Stim systems standard style of base size and the connection point on the bottom of the base. Having the option to provide various sizes of screw-on plastic heads on the upper part would be nice, similar to what Serious Kit offers. A "reverse" Moaner or Large Flo, if you visualize it, would be perfect.

2. A bipolar insertable prostate electrode. On the top bulb, the metal-facing part that presses on the prostate would be just on one side, with the top and opposite side insulated with plastic. Several size/length options, due to our wide range of anatomies. I know this one might be a challenge to manufacture in a way to easily assemble/disassemble in a manner similar to the other premium electrodes.

If you visualize a Moaner, Flange or Large Flo, with plastic on the sides and top of the bulb, and just exposing a part of the bulb that would face the prostate, would be about perfect as well. It would be bipolar if the base is steel, the same as these premium electrodes. In use, an option would be able to connect just the prostate/bulb part for tri-phase stimming.

3. For some of the more popular premium electrodes (The Moaner, The Flange, The Large Flo, etc.) having a "T" style base, rather than the current round base, would be a nice option. Not sure if it would be all-metal, but I think it would be ok. The result would be a narrower base, but the longer parts of the "T" would be significantly large enough to keep the electrode from accidentally getting pushed/sucked in. For me, it would be a bit more comfortable if I want to take a walk while stimming.

Ok, that's it for now. There are other types of tubular CR electrodes I would like, but I think Joanne's 3D printed electrodes have some of these areas covered, which I might purchase and try first.

Thank you for listening.

abii
Active

Re: Electrode Design Wish List for E-Stim Systems

Post by abii »

An aneros-shaped electrode would be nice. Not necessarily to flow the current through the prostate, but more to stimulate PC muscles so electrode can move in & out and hit the prostate physically.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I would love to see something like the Flange or Moaner but with ridges on the head electrode. That rubbing on my g-spot or someone's p-spot would feel rather nice I think.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
titusbl
Active

Post by titusbl »

Hi,

I make an Progasm Aneros electrified for prostate stimulation but got better results with my hand made trode just a small steel ball right positionned in front of prostate.

Great and often Big O :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by titusbl on Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

joannesReviews wrote:I would love to see something like the Flange or Moaner but with ridges on the head electrode. That rubbing on my g-spot or someone's p-spot would feel rather nice I think.
Interesting :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

estim_si wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:21 pm
joannesReviews wrote:I would love to see something like the Flange or Moaner but with ridges on the head electrode. That rubbing on my g-spot or someone's p-spot would feel rather nice I think.
Interesting :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bagsy naming it "The Juicer" LOL ;)
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

"The Juicer". Love it! :D
dzjing2

Post by dzjing2 »

I would like a good design for a clit electrode, preferably with some suction, so it stays put. I have made one (design courtesy of l' Instrumentaliste) using an IV-drip with wire-wrapping wire pulled through the base while heating it with a hot air station. That made for an air-tight fit, but I have to find either
a) A glue that is nontoxic but still binds well to both polypropylene and conductive rubber.
b) a way to coat a copper strip with sheet gold, to keep the harmful copper ions away from those most precious and sensitive of the Lady Bits.

Making this electrode is quite finicky and I would be grateful for a commercial solution.

_________________/
A-----------/---| | (sponge)
======={
B-----------\----------- (ring)
\________________
. \

<- To Pump/ syringe -------- To Clit ->

=: air hose
A, B: Wire-wrapping wires,