Mystim public enemy cock cages

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
Lambo1972
Active

Mystim public enemy cock cages

Post by Lambo1972 »

Hello! I sure hope I'm not being redundant asking questions that have already been addressed here. Im intrigued by the cock cages. Can someone experienced with these please explain this device. Thanks.

pienk
Active

Re: Mystim public enemy cock cages

Post by pienk »

In one word: Great ;)

I have a Public Enemy 2.
It has two electrodes on the side of your dick, reaching up to the head.
The second set of electrodes is a combination of an electrode under your dick, and a urethral plug of +/- 3.5 cm.

I love using it. Usually put the side electrodes on one channel, and the underside / urethral plug on the other.
The side electrodes I can take higher then in plug.
It is for me the best way to achieve HFO

I hope this explanation helps you.
Lambo1972
Active

Post by Lambo1972 »

Thanks!
Lambo1972
Active

Post by Lambo1972 »

The public enemy 2 arrived and after two attempts i still cant get it on. In what order do you install it? Cage first, cock ring and sound last? The ring seems to be too small and pinching the skin. With the water based lube all over everything it makes it difficult to handle all the steps. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
tamachan

Post by tamachan »

Good evening Lambo1972,

i have both public enemy v2 and v3, for me it would be before lube put the base ring and thigthen it to your taste
once fixed , apply lube on the electrode , entry of the cage and on your shaft/head
then put on the cage , lube the urethral electrode and while gently pinching both side , put it in position with the connector already's on

hope it can help ya

for V3 start by securing the balls then proceed like before