Triphase with 2B - Which anal plug pole?

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
dubguy1963
Active

Triphase with 2B - Which anal plug pole?

Post by dubguy1963 »

So a typical triphase configuration is:

- Shared balls or behind balls pad or cock ring at base of balls and cockk

- One on tip of cock

- One with anal putt plug electrode - but if this is a bipolar butt plug - which pole? The one at the base (anal sphincter) or the one in the cavity (the body of the plug)?

Which is preferable or do they give different effects?

John
Dubin

soundcraft
Active

Re: Triphase with 2B - Which anal plug pole?

Post by soundcraft »

They give slightly different effect. Personally I prefer the one in the cavity. because the one at the base gives more anal contractions while the one in the cavity is more directed at the prostate.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

soundcraft wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:47 pm They give slightly different effect. Personally I prefer the one in the cavity. because the one at the base gives more anal contractions while the one in the cavity is more directed at the prostate.
I was going to say exactly the same thing.
soundcraft
Active

Post by soundcraft »

mrbutt89 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:52 pm
soundcraft wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:47 pm They give slightly different effect. Personally I prefer the one in the cavity. because the one at the base gives more anal contractions while the one in the cavity is more directed at the prostate.
I was going to say exactly the same thing.
I have messed about with this a lot. Having a small metal work shop and a lathe allows me to make my own electrodes. The one I like the most has a conductive area of 1 inch long half an inch thick and the none conductive part is 1.5 inches long to the exit. I have made a few bipolar plugs but I am not that keen on them I also have a small E-Stim egg that I am not that keep on too.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

For me:

My go to configuration is tri-phase.

Using 2x 4mm low profile cables...

1x 8mm diameter x 75mm long urethral sound. (1x4mm yellow plug)

1x Large Magnum Plug.
I drilled a second 4mm hole in the base of the plug, near the hole predrilled by ESS.

I plug the other yellow 4mm plug into the centre bolt hole of the plug (for the upper/internal) part of the electeode.
The 2 Black 4mm plugs both connect into the base and this becomes the common.

This intensifies the sensation at my spincter which is best for ghost fucking as the spincter will move more than muscles inside the anus.

This arrangement makes the triphase cable obsolete.

However if you want to make the internal (upper) part of the electrode the common for prostate stimming... then you will need the triphase cable.

As you have a 2b... you may be playing some audio files on audio mode.
Just be aware some audio files do not play well in tri-phase... and turning up channel b will make channel a weaker or feel weird... undesired sensations.

Thrust (a built in mode of the 2b) is a another example of modes that do not like triphase.

In these situations you want 4 separate electrode placements... (no common electrode)

Yet modes like bounce and pulse work exceptionally well in triphase as the pulses are either identical on both channels or alternated with enough spacing so as to not interfere with eachother.