Black collection feel question

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
asnkuk
Active

Black collection feel question

Post by asnkuk »

So, I (male) am really enjoying my large torpedo, egg fully inserted is just painful and same with beads (beads half inserted very good though)

For me the large torpedo is great but on the small side so i’m looking at the larger torpedos and also black collection. I’m worried though that insulator position on black collection will give a more internal sensation like egg/bead that I really don’t like - would this be the case?

Thanks in advance folks! :)

Ronfire7
Active Developer

Re: Black collection feel question

Post by Ronfire7 »

I have heard others say the egg can go in to far and get the sciatic nerve.
asnkuk
Active

Post by asnkuk »

Yes I definitely experienced that! Even before it got there the general internal sensation wasn’t something i was keen on. So i might stay clear of the black collection unless someone with experience can convince me otherwise
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

asnkuk wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:44 pm So, I (male) am really enjoying my large torpedo, egg fully inserted is just painful and same with beads (beads half inserted very good though)

For me the large torpedo is great but on the small side so i’m looking at the larger torpedos and also black collection. I’m worried though that insulator position on black collection will give a more internal sensation like egg/bead that I really don’t like - would this be the case?

Thanks in advance folks! :)

I.cannot comment on the black collection but I do have a large torpedo and I also found it small.

I went the other way and purchased the OMG (in the torpedo family)
I detailed my experience here...

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11284
asnkuk
Active

Post by asnkuk »

Davespages wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:25 am I.cannot comment on the black collection but I do have a large torpedo and I also found it small.

I went the other way and purchased the OMG (in the torpedo family)
I detailed my experience here...

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11284
Yes i saw that! :)

I’m going the same way I think, possibly stopping at stuffer rather than OMG. Time will tell…

Still curious to hear something from those with experience of black collection though