"BLACK COLLECTION - SMALL" - Make it Stay

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
NaturalDeam
Active

"BLACK COLLECTION - SMALL" - Make it Stay

Post by NaturalDeam »

I'm having a problem with keeping the "BLACK COLLECTION - SMALL" in place. I picked up a "BLACK COLLECTION - SMALL" earlier this year and have only used it once so far. Being male, I bought it for anal insertion. I am reasonably experienced with anal insertables, I have the "Moaner" as well. I love the "Moaner" but I wanted to try a different shape so I bought the one from the Black Collection. It has a pretty good feel but it likes to slide out, especially when first inserted. The only way I can get it to stay put is to make sure I keep some pressure on it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on making this stay in place? I do wish the smaller diameters areas were even smaller but, of course, that's not the case. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Saturn2001
Active

Re: "BLACK COLLECTION - SMALL" - Make it Stay

Post by Saturn2001 »

I’ve noticed that the estim line of insertables are very well built, but horribly designed when it comes to maintaining proper conductive contact during two channel stimming. Its likely nothing to do with anything but that.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Saturn2001 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:54 am I’ve noticed that the estim line of insertables are very well built, but horribly designed when it comes to maintaining proper conductive contact during two channel stimming. Its likely nothing to do with anything but that.
Don't forget we are all different, and all of our electrodes have been designed based on experience, so just because it might not work for you, it does work for others.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

admin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:27 pm
Saturn2001 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:54 am I’ve noticed that the estim line of insertables are very well built, but horribly designed when it comes to maintaining proper conductive contact during two channel stimming. Its likely nothing to do with anything but that.
Don't forget we are all different, and all of our electrodes have been designed based on experience, so just because it might not work for you, it does work for others.

Si
We are all different.

Certainly all the smaller insertable electrodes work well and ive never had an issue with conductivity.

When using the OMG plug (its massive) ive noticed a couple of times a brief loss of conductivity when walking...
But as the plug is 1.6kgs and tries to head south when I'm stood up... i can understand how it happens :lol:
Saturn2001
Active

Post by Saturn2001 »

admin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:27 pm

Si
In the case of electrode size & shape, yes, everybody has their own taste. But… Conductor surface area is still critical. In the case of the Moaner, for example… The inserted conductor is a given size. The plug end conductor does not make nearly as much skin contact as the inserted end, which will cause a degree of spikiness at the plug end. Numerous people who own the moaner I’ve read do not use the plug end because of this; opting for triphase mode instead. Some people do not understand this concept and simply think that they don't like having electricity applied at that location.

I’m not knocking it, I speak from years of experience AND reading everything I could possibly find on the internet shared by other people who own this product (I research before I buy). Most of my current conclusion is from reading other people’s reviews and experiences.

Still excellent products and IMO the best quality out there. The fact that they can be disassembled is great. It would be a very easy task to simply machine or add more conductive material to the plug end to equalize the inserted conductive surface area if the plug.

I honestly think if you kept your shapes and sizes and reduced the top conductor surface area and increased the lower inserted conductor surface area so the sum of inserted plug conductor surface area at rest was more equal, you would have an absolutely flawless product.
hotluck
Active

Post by hotluck »

"I honestly think if you kept your shapes and sizes and reduced the top conductor surface area and increased the lower inserted conductor surface area so the sum of inserted plug conductor surface area at rest was more equal, you would have an absolutely flawless product."

Does anyone know of a current product that fits this discription? This site or other?

thanks.