Sounding

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
Baza
Active Developer

Sounding

Post by Baza »

Anyone enjoy stuffing your own urethal while estim I love it I am up to a twelve mm sound now

soundcraft
Active

Re: Sounding

Post by soundcraft »

Only with my home grown electrodes. The one I tend to use mostly is an 8mm x 45mm with a cum hole made from stainless steel. I tend to use that with either a stainless steel CR or my version of a Flange, Well more a cross between a Flange and a moaner. The joys of having a little metal workshop :D

I tend to find that sounding without electricity does very little for me.( using the sounding rod as the electrode. However I have only tried it with a 6mm sound. I don't have any problem fitting the 8mm electrode in there so maybe I need something bigger.
VFRman
Active

Post by VFRman »

Hi Baza
I started sounding about a few years ago using the stainless steel Hagar set. Well made but the steps are much too great. A bit more research & found Thether Sounds. They make two sounds which have very gradual steps in French Gauge. The first one I bought started at 20ff up to 30ff. Divide by 3 for mm. So, 6.66 to 10mm. So one up from 20 is 21ff = 7mm. After several months got up to the top.
Bought the second one last year, 26 to 36ff, or 8.66 to 12mm. I am up to 31ff=10.33mm and struggle to get above. Good for you, up to 12mm I guess not so elastic in my old age! Wish I had known about this in my twenties. Happy days when an erection pointed nearly to my face as against the floor now! I also have from E-Stim their 8mm sound that you can connect any controller to. Its okay, but for me not more than that.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Thanks lads for the massage s
soundcraft
Active

Post by soundcraft »

Baza wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:25 am Thanks lads for the massage s
Thats OK. Nothing wrong with a bit of sounding off :D
Bernoulli

Post by Bernoulli »

I enjoy the PES Deep Throat Big Jim. Check it out if you enjoy sounding and estim together.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

I use the e stim systems 8mm x 75mm long micro sound for all my stim sessions.
Any other stim on my penis just feels inferior to urethral stim.

Also having the 4mm plug connection is reliable.
I have pretty much abandoned conductive rubber loops because of reliability, durability and hygiene reasons.

I've also got the 10mm micro sound.ordered by mistake and can't fit that in yet.
8mm no problem, 10mm... nope lol.
soundcraft
Active

Post by soundcraft »

Davespages wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:28 am I use the e stim systems 8mm x 75mm long micro sound for all my stim sessions.
Any other stim on my penis just feels inferior to urethral stim.

Also having the 4mm plug connection is reliable.
I have pretty much abandoned conductive rubber loops because of reliability, durability and hygiene reasons.

I've also got the 10mm micro sound.ordered by mistake and can't fit that in yet.
8mm no problem, 10mm... nope lol.
Gave up on conductive rubber too for pretty much the same reasons.
Wazzo1971
Active

Post by Wazzo1971 »

Sounding brings a whole new sensation to stimming :D I can take the 8mm sound easy but the 10mm is just impossible for me. Just wish E-Stim Systems would make a 9mm sound ;)
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

I use a wire that fits round the sound it works