Any Moaner tips to prevent shocks?

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
Forest501
Active

Any Moaner tips to prevent shocks?

Post by Forest501 »

I’ve only tried my moaner twice because I’m a wimp when it comes to getting shocked a bit. Are there lubes that work and those that don’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soundcraft
Active

Re: Any Moaner tips to prevent shocks?

Post by soundcraft »

As long as its a water based lube you should be OK. Don't use baby oil or anything like that.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Where exactly are these "shocks" being experienced?

If you mean a stinging sensation from the contact surface at the outer end of the Moaner where it touches your sphincter, then it could be that the Moaner is tending to move out and there's a gap opening up, leading to poor contact. You could try adopting a position that keeps the Moaner more firmly in place (e.g. sitting on it, using the low-profile connectors to prevent damage to the cables).

Are you using a good contact gel around your anal opening (e.g. the E-Stim Systems own brand, or Spectra 360)? That again will help improve contact.

If there's something else causing the "shocks", perhaps you could tell us a bit more about where they're occurring and when?
Forest501
Active

Post by Forest501 »

You’re right, I believe I do need to do all of those things as I haven’t. I definitely need low profile connectors as I didn’t realize they existed. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Forest501 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:40 pm I definitely need low profile connectors as I didn’t realize they existed.
You can get either leads with low profile connectors on, or low profile adaptors. I'd go for the adaptors, especially if you want to go triphase. If you get the E-Stim Systems ones, for example, they have a short length of lead built into them, which helps extend the lead to an anal electrode.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

I don't energise/connect the bottom/outer part of any of my e-stim systems plugs, just the top/inner part that actually goes inside as the rhythmic ghost f**king movements/sphincter contractions tend to push/pull the bottom/outer section back n' forth alternately moving it away/pulling it back onto the anal opening which can sometimes cause this type of sudden 'shocking' especially if the power box is set to high power levels........Ouchie!

The low profile connectors mentioned are a good idea or a small TENS pad on the bottom of the moaner, also maybe scrunch up a towel up to sit on as this should help hold the bottom section of the moaner firmly against the anal opening?.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray