MJ not doing anything for me

The ins and outs of Electrodes. Questions and answers, discussions regarding electrodes and their use and placement.
Bellfour
Active

MJ not doing anything for me

Post by Bellfour »

Hi all

Bought an MJ the other day but its not really stimulating my prostate.

Any ideas on what I could get instead?

I've used a revo2 massager before and that hits the spot!!

Just wandering if a different insertable would work

Using either in a tri phase set up or with 2 channels

Thanks

Mikestim
Active

Re: MJ not doing anything for me

Post by Mikestim »

My go to plug is The Moaner.
Bellfour
Active

Post by Bellfour »

I might look at the moaner. Nit sure if it will have the desired effect if the MJ isn't doing much?
comandatuba
Active

Post by comandatuba »

With the MJ, you might try sitting in a chair, and perhaps add a small, rolled up towel along the length of your crack. The towel can help put some upward pressure on the base of the electrode. Then, while stimming, try slowly moving/rocking your pelvis back and forth, and see if the sensation changes in a way that works for you. Edit: If you use the electrode while sitting in a chair, be sure to use low-profile connectors.

Also, it might be that the MJ's larger surface area is dispersing the sensations over too broad an area. If you compare it to The Moaner, you will notice it has a smaller surface area, and is also more in balance, size-wise, with the electrode's base. If you give The Moaner a try, it might provide better results. Yes, buying various sizes of electrodes is an investment, but they can provide years of pleasure if you find one that works for you.

Keep in mind everyone's anatomy is different, and the location of your prostate and being able to obtain some good sensations while stimming may take a bit of experimenting and practice.