Power over 42% feeling is the same?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
brycerer
Active

Power over 42% feeling is the same?

Post by brycerer »

Hi I have a 2bBox and one Question. When i turn power up in High Powerlevel mode and go above 42% than i dont feel any difference up to 100% do i something wrong. The audio comes from my internal onboard soundcard from my PC.
Oh and i have attached the Power supply

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Power over 42% feeling is the same?

Post by joannesReviews »

Hi, just a quick note, this part of the forum is for the now-retired original Series 2. You need to post your questions in the 2B forum as it will get more views there.
Go to that part of the forum: 2B Forum.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

If your running it on battery's and the battery has had some use it may max out at lower settings. This has happened to me a few times but connecting a power supply and you have much more power.

Hope this helps.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

brycerer wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:02 am Hi I have a 2bBox and one Question. When i turn power up in High Powerlevel mode and go above 42% than i dont feel any difference up to 100% do i something wrong. The audio comes from my internal onboard soundcard from my PC.
Oh and i have attached the Power supply
As already mentioned, this post should be in the 2B section, rather than the old series 2 section.

Admin - it might be useful to move this thread to the relevant section?

Back to your question.

Audio mode on your 2b.

Rest assured I have experienced exactly the same as you... 40% in audio mode seems to be the max power.

This was on the 2b firmware 2.106
But is also observed in audio mode (not advanced audio) in firmware 2.122.

In both cases (both firmware versions) I am using the mains adapter for power.
I made sure the audio input was as loud as possible without distortion... basically the input level bars on the 2b were touching the max level but were not pegged solid, the level bars varied a bit with the audio being fed in.

At this volume input and at 40% on my 2B the output to my electrodes were extremely strong... painful in fact with certain audio files.

I firmly believe for my units I reached the power limit of the 2b at around 40%

Its entirely possible if you are playing an mp3 audio file and it has strong levels on the input bars but beyond 40% doesn't increase the power because you may be at the max for your unit and that the audio file you are using is not tuned/optimised for the 2B.

I found this to be the case particularly so when trying audio files from stimaddicts archive...(pm him for a link to the archive) that were created for stereostim boxes, the ET312 and other units.

The 2b audio mode works best with certain sounds/frequencies.
It takes the audio input and produces an output but the output is not a direct copy of the input. The 2b audio mode is actually designed for MUSIC audio.

That being said, some e-stim audio creators have created
Some amazing audio files specifically for the 2b so with regards to the audio, its really a case of experimenting to see what FEELS GOOD.

I cant believe I'm saying this being a power junkie but...

Its not all about how powerful it is, its about how it feels... when you find the right file... its heaven.

In Stimaddicts archive (again PM him for a link to it) my favourites are...

Kiss of venus (no pain, all pleasure) and I can get up to about 20% before I cum after a few mins.

Urethral eureka (this can be painful in the urethra but i like it... and there's no way I can get up to 40%

And of course his own creation "bastard"
Now that is a rollercoaster of euphoria, pleasure, pain and torture.

I can make it all 30 minutes to the end at 8% level.
At 10% I end up cumming at 7mins in... which is where the first "milking" section is... followed by the very painful part.

I have NEVER been able to go through "bastard" above 20% if I do... i cum waaaaay to quick...

So the 40% max power "wall" is relative, it depends on your power source (battery or mains) your electrodes (pads/conductive rubber or metal electrodes) the condition of your cables (new or old/worn)
The audio input volume and the audio files you are playing.

I hope this helps.
brycerer
Active

Post by brycerer »

Wow this is an Answere. Thank you. It´s a long time ago i posted this question and through my testing i came to nearly the same result. Good to hear that im not the only one. ;-) . Sorry for the late reply.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Its not an absolute value, the 2B was designed to cater for a variety of users over all the scales of use, so some will find differences that others do not. We see users operating at higher levels on a regular basis, with various configurations so again there is no fixed point, its just you find a tail off in a particular configuration or mode.

The suggesting is to experiment - some will work better for you other ideas less so. Also try the new Beta firmware which gives even more variety

Hope that helps

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
brycerer
Active

Post by brycerer »

Beta testing gaves me a better understanding. Tanks again!