2b control knobs issues

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
shockmenow

2b control knobs issues

Post by shockmenow »

hi can anyone tell me why sometimes the control knowb I.e Channel A and B and the Function Knob dont respond when other times it just works

limits are made to be pushed :evil:
admin
Site Admin

Re: 2b control knobs issues

Post by admin »

sometimes gunk in the knob causes issues, but it also depends on what mode - a little more info would be useful

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
ezu2000
Active

Post by ezu2000 »

Hi, I have the same problem with the knobs, but they both control the two channels, when channels A or B are turned, both channels are turned on
29-year-old Spanish speaking boy addicted to e-stim and sports
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I find that if I turn the nobs to fast they do not respond, hard not to turn them fast when you get zapped.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Ronfire7 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 am I find that if I turn the nobs to fast they do not respond, hard not to turn them fast when you get zapped.
Same with me
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ezu2000 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:55 pm Hi, I have the same problem with the knobs, but they both control the two channels, when channels A or B are turned, both channels are turned on
You appear to have control joining turned on.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ronfire7 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 am I find that if I turn the nobs to fast they do not respond, hard not to turn them fast when you get zapped.
They are, to a certain extent designed that way.... they are software controlled. Later versions of the Beta firmware have improved their response.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Ohms
Active

Post by Ohms »

I find when the 2B is getting "overwhelmed" the knobs get less responsive. This tends to happen for me when I've got both channels going in advanced stereo in high power mode and the input is a little bit high (some audio files you just have to have a bit louder due to the way the 2B works or you won't feel anything). Then it will often take a few ticks of the knob to get it to change.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

Yup. Stereo mode really pushed the processor and the encode response does drop a little. The latest Beta has improved this..... one of the benefits of updatable software.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StereoStim
Active

Post by StereoStim »

To stop the shocking stim very fast, simply press the [Select] button twice.
Have fun with audio served by E-Stereo.com