Arduino project for ABOX or any audio box

The unique Audio sensation....the ABox. How to get the best out of your ABox, and ABox Mk2
Steveanthony92
Active

Arduino project for ABOX or any audio box

Post by Steveanthony92 »

I am planning a project which will involve the Estim Abox, ill just put it out there so that all is aware, this project will not boost modify or tamper with any of the components inside. i have provided a very basic diagram, i am currently working on this project and would appreciate any help.
Regarding the app side of things, there are currently android apps that will get the heart rate readout from the bluetooth module HC 05 we just need the app to have more functionality regarding desired heart rate cut off and desired length of time for volume to be turned down and then fade back up.

regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Steveanthony92 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Arduino project

Post by admin »

Great ideas, but you might find the correlation between sexual arousal and heart rate is not as good as you might think, but keep it us and let us know how you get on.

Additionally HR sensors are not great at working with quickly values especially if you work with finger or wrist optical units (they actually measure blood flow), and chest straps might be accurate, but are sometimes uncomfortable.

have a look at

http://www.wareable.com/sport/optical-h ... speak-9763

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Steveanthony92
Active

Re: Arduino project

Post by Steveanthony92 »

regarding feasability of the HR to work, it could, i did some "excersise" while wearing the pulse rate module, and had a readout with a bluetooth terminal app for android.
The heart rate does come through on the app however there are some (i guess noise readings) however these readings are in the single digit range thankfully.

i literally just plugged all this stuff together obviously into the right pins on the board itself which were outlined by the author and used a pulse rate arduino sketch called "PulseSensor_wt_BT" , simple to do.
next step i guess is the android app.
i will also look into EKG/ECG, but then the issue could arise of noise from the estim box itself interfering with the readings.
accforstimonly
Active

Re: Arduino project for ABOX or any audio box

Post by accforstimonly »

Has anyone got any further with this project?

I am interested in taking it over