My husband

Everything to do with the E-Stim Systems Remote control system. The first E-Stim Remote in the world with a motion sensor. and now with sound as well.
knickersdown

My husband

Post by knickersdown »

I have just bought a estim remote and we love it. anyone else use it with their husband in chastity?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

estim_si
Staff

Re: My husband

Post by estim_si »

If anyone else has pictures of their E-Stim kit in action,. please post :-)

Si
MsTreat
Active

Post by MsTreat »

I see how it would work with a belt- wonderful picture, btw, but I wonder if anyone has tried with cage style male chastity devices?
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

The problem with metallic cage devices is getting both the connections on the same device, without shorting. Connecting one to a metallic cage and one to a butt plug would work.

Si
MsTreat
Active

Post by MsTreat »

I'm going to have to try that very soon, thanks
Lori2C
Active

Post by Lori2C »

I have the Remote and am using it in conjunction with my Lori2C cage. I have one pad attached, inside the cage, and the other on my back. At some point, I will probably try it with a pad attached directly to the cage to see what that is like.
Lori2C
Active

Post by Lori2C »

Well, as mentioned, I have now tried connecting the power directly to my Lori device.

I stripped off one of the conductive pads and removed some of the insulation from the wire, to access the conductive strands within. I then placed these so that they were sandwiched between the two parts that form the main cage structure, creating a good contact between the conductive filaments and the metal parts of the cage. The second pad was then placed elsewhere upon the skin.

Success! It worked really well and negated the need to wear a pad on the skin within the cage of the device. I found it also helped to intensify, somewhat, the sensations felt.