The E-Stim Remote, details and comparison to ErosTek Remote

Everything to do with the E-Stim Systems Remote control system. The first E-Stim Remote in the world with a motion sensor. and now with sound as well.
ElFun5238

The E-Stim Remote, details and comparison to ErosTek Remote

Post by ElFun5238 »

Hi.

I'm looking at E-Stim remote control box but some things were not clear. I welcome answers to any of these questions.
a) How long does the battery last if used occasionally for shocks throughout the day (training mode)? What about pulsing modes?
b) How powerful is it really, is it best for stimulation or can it really be scary for a fairly tolerant person?
c) Regarding the modes, you could change the width and frequency of the wave form as I understood it, generally, how much worse is this for stimulation than say the milking modes on the 2B which I read good things about?
d) If you use two units on the same person, is there any risk of cross-currents between them? (Ie. assume dual nipple connections with pads say, one pair for each unit)
e) Also, how does it compare to the current ErosTek remote unit? The reason I ask is that I was just about to order that one when I stumbled on this. Granted this one is cheaper but the ErosTek one has two outputs, more modes and a manual which more clearly describes how it works.
f) Currently considering an E-stim 2B + ErosTek remote unit as it seems difficult to get everything in one, and using E-stim electrodes (I assume you can mix and mash as they seem to have similar connectors). That is assuming you can use both boxes at the same time.

The smartstim forum that everybody seems to point to doesn't seem to work any longer (cannot register), hopefully somebody here can answer at least some of these questions =)

estim_si
Staff

Re: The E-Stim Remote, details and comparison to ErosTek Rem

Post by estim_si »

ElFun5238 wrote:Hi.

I'm looking at E-Stim remote control box but some things were not clear. I welcome answers to any of these questions.
a) How long does the battery last if used occasionally for shocks throughout the day (training mode)? What about pulsing modes?
Its hard to say. It would depend on what level you are using it, and what you call occasionally... I find the training mode hurts at 66% and I go out of my way to avoid the 100%.
b) How powerful is it really, is it best for stimulation or can it really be scary for a fairly tolerant person?
It depends on what they are used to. Power and sensation are a very subjective thing and nearly impossible to quantify.
c) Regarding the modes, you could change the width and frequency of the wave form as I understood it, generally, how much worse is this for stimulation than say the milking modes on the 2B which I read good things about?
You dont have the same level of control over say a 2B, as the main concept behind the Remote is it's remote, and of course the motion sensor.
d) If you use two units on the same person, is there any risk of cross-currents between them? (Ie. assume dual nipple connections with pads say, one pair for each unit)
There would be no issues. As both unit would be battery powered, they would be isolated from each other.
e) Also, how does it compare to the current ErosTek remote unit? The reason I ask is that I was just about to order that one when I stumbled on this. Granted this one is cheaper but the ErosTek one has two outputs, more modes and a manual which more clearly describes how it works.
It's cheaper, It has a motion sensor, It is easier to use, has a lifetime guarantee, and I think the manuals are on the Website... I'll have to check.
f) Currently considering an E-stim 2B + ErosTek remote unit as it seems difficult to get everything in one, and using E-stim electrodes (I assume you can mix and mash as they seem to have similar connectors). That is assuming you can use both boxes at the same time.
The smartstim forum that everybody seems to point to doesn't seem to work any longer (cannot register), hopefully somebody here can answer at least some of these questions =)
It finds itself up and down from time to time, but it was working this morning,

Si