Remote Range

Everything to do with the E-Stim Systems Remote control system. The first E-Stim Remote in the world with a motion sensor. and now with sound as well.
hardmasteruk
Active

Remote Range

Post by hardmasteruk »

I'm thinking about buying a E-Stim Remote. how far does it go and does it clash with other remote controlled things

R

"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
admin
Site Admin

Re: Remote Range

Post by admin »

We have tested in an open field with a maximum range of 80M, but in a building this would be lower, exactly how much lower depends on the construction of the building etc etc.

Because of the digital encoding the Remote uses, there are no problems with other devices interfering, so your remote controlled vibrator isn't going to trigger your remote. In the event of a powerful signal blank out the remote signals, RADAR has been known to do similar to car remote controls, then the remote will just not work, thats a safety feature to ensure that your subject isn't going to get zapped accidentally, only when you want it to happen

Si
E-Stim Systems
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk »

I have ordered a Remote and veriprobe kit Just like to say thank you for sending it out so quickly. I've had a quick try and it works to the end of my garden so there is no escape for her. can I use more than one electrode with it? I was thinking about nipple clips or a flange in the back and something else in the front, but it seems the box has only one socket.

Its it just me or is yellow on bluey/white a bit hard to see.

HardMasterUK
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

hardmasteruk wrote:I have ordered a Remote and veriprobe kit Just like to say thank you for sending it out so quickly. I've had a quick try and it works to the end of my garden so there is no escape for her. can I use more than one electrode with it? I was thinking about nipple clips or a flange in the back and something else in the front, but it seems the box has only one socket.
Steer clear of using nipple clips with the remote as with a single channel output you have the risk of current flowing across the chest. We do produce an adaptor http://shop.e-stim.co.uk/product_info.p ... ucts_id=75 Which allows two electrodes to be connected to the same input.
Its it just me or is yellow on bluey/white a bit hard to see.
I agree. We are slowly modifying the PHPBB3 templates to conform to our usual colours, but the templates are a bit complex. we are getting there!!!
E-Stim Systems Ltd
BustyLaRue

Post by BustyLaRue »

HardMaster,

Sir and i have great fun whilst out at vanilla nights, or even in Tesco's shopping. There is roughly 80mtrs distance, and it works across any large shopping store, especially is your sub is prone to running off with the trolly. :oops: (Not that i would know anything about that!!!!).

Equally pads are a great tool for public play, if you get one on each buttock and then get the setting right not only can you make it difficult for her not to squeal, but you can also make her knees buckle enough to make people take notice :twisted: (a little humiliation if that is your thing.)

So enjoy be creative and have a lot of fun i know that W/we do. E-stim you rule!!!!! :mrgreen:

BustyLaRue x
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

If you want to our the E-Stim Remote in action (actually 14 of them all at the same time), have a look at http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/ and select the 'Caught by the Buzz' Video.

Estim Si
Lori2C
Active

Post by Lori2C »

I have just got the E-Stim Remote and am finding the range to be nowhere near that advertised, even when out in the garden. The furthest we have achieved is only about 15-20m (if that).

In the instruction manual, there is mention of a receiver aerial protruding from the base of the unit, however, I can see no such thing on my one. Do I assume, therefore, that it is missing? Should it be there, or have the specs changed?

We have been using the batteries that came with the unit, which I only got yesterday. Could it be that the batteries are no good, even though the unit is new?

I would have to say, with the very limited range, I'm feeling rather disappointed in the unit.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

The original units had an aerial wire protruding, later units moved the wire inside. Remember he range quoted is under optimum conditions and is quoted as upto 100ft. Like most radio is also dependent on where you place the receiver in relation to the transmitter. If you have the receiver on the back on the subject, and stand in front of them, you will find the body attenuated some of the signal. There are also issues with other electrical devices that 'drown out' the signal - when we were filming in a TV studio we were down to around 10M because of all the radio mics using similar frequencies.
Lori2C
Active

Post by Lori2C »

When testing the range I did so out in the open with a direct line of sight between the remote and the unit. As such, there were no obstructions in the way, infact, I held the unit and pointed it directly at the remote to give it as best chance as possible of receiving the signal.

With this in mind, could a limited range be attributable to battery issues?
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

If it is it's going to be more related to the battery in the transmitter than the receiver.