Suggestion

Everything to do with the E-Stim Systems Remote control system. The first E-Stim Remote in the world with a motion sensor. and now with sound as well.
zapme

Suggestion

Post by zapme »

I have a suggestion for a possible future addition for the e-stim remote...

... instead of the remote keypad, would it be possible to have a remote sender device which is attached to USB on a computer. With suitable software, the computer could then send commands to the remote being worn to change level, or 'zap'. As a simplest implementation, just being able to 'press' the three standard buttons would work. However, if the remote protocol allows it, then there would be the possibility for the USB sender to send additional commands - e.g. set level to maximum, set level to 'n', etc. directly instead of 'pressing' buttons 'n' times.

Just a thought...

admin
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion

Post by admin »

It's a good idea and something that we have been considering for a while as it would allow us to offer PC control without any upgrades needed to current models of the remote. Like everything it takes 3 times longer to develop new ideas, and we have something vewry new about to appear so you need to be patient and watch this space.

Wayne
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk »

I love that idea any news on when?

HM
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
zapme

Post by zapme »

Yes, I agree... any news on when this might appear?
archimedes100

Post by archimedes100 »

I've looked at that link, littleone, but I can find no mention of something like the USB controller zapme was asking about?

Is such a thing available or soon to be available?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The USB pod idea has been floating around for a while and is in longterm development, but like a lots of things these things take longer that expected. We also have to expand our plans to consider the PC interface as well as interfaces to Mac, iphone, ipad etc etc

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd