Only 15 Levels on The E-stim Remote

Everything to do with the E-Stim Systems Remote control system. The first E-Stim Remote in the world with a motion sensor. and now with sound as well.
Kevstim
Active

Only 15 Levels on The E-stim Remote

Post by Kevstim »

I have been using the E-stim Remote for some time now using various electrodes and on every occasion I only get 15 levels not the 21 mentioned in the manual or online. Any ideas why this would be?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Only 15 Levels on The E-stim Remote

Post by admin »

When you say you only get 15 levels, do you mean you only feel 15 levels? How many times do you press the up button before you feel anything.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Kevstim
Active

Post by Kevstim »

yes, at 15 it just seems to stutter as I press the up control. No more intensity even using contact gel and trying all sorts of electrodes.
Kevstim
Active

Post by Kevstim »

And in answer to the other question, I start to feel sensation at about level 2 or 3 depending on the electrodes used.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Only 15 Levels on The E-stim Remote?

Post by admin »

The Remote output LED will flicker when it hits the level limit, at either end. Levels are distinct key presses, so holding the button does not change the level. And the test unit I have in the office most certainly has 21 levels.

Older Remotes many have older software which did have a lower number of levels.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Kevstim
Active

Post by Kevstim »

So is the remote limiting the output or the device itself? Also is there a fix or do I need a newer unit, either remote or output device?