reversed motion sensing

Everything to do with the E-Stim Systems Remote control system. The first E-Stim Remote in the world with a motion sensor. and now with sound as well.
Stimlover123

reversed motion sensing

Post by Stimlover123 »

Dear e-stim,

As a happy customer of the e-stim remote I have an idea for extending the e-stim remote with a new modus.

On the moment the e-stim remote has the option of motion sensing, which gives shocks on the moment it detects motion. Is it also possible to create a new motion sensor modus, but then one in which it gives shocks if it does not detect motion?

This option would work in configuration and buttons the same as the current motion sensing except that in this modus it only gives shocks if there is no motion (and no shocks if there is motion). The idea is that the subject should keep on moving/walking if it does not want to be shocked. (which coincidentally would be an ideal solution if you want to household chores done 8-) ).

If you have plans on adding such I functionality let me know, I will be the first to upgrade or buy the new version.

Best,
-

Reptile

Re: reversed motion sensing

Post by Reptile »

Just a thought on how you could use the box with its current functionality to create the reverse motion sensing output. Have the box on a see saw like contraption counter balanced by a container full of some small objects that would flow (sand, dried lentils.. ). The container has a hole so that the small objects gradually flow out and eventually the weight is less than the remote box causeing the see saw to tip, in turn activating motion sensor. The poor prisoner has to keep reloading the container to avoid shocks. Could make the loading process as complicated as you want (i.e suck and lift peas using a straw only). Endless possibilities!

A bit convoluted but a nice way to get the creative juices flowing!
admin
Site Admin

Re: reversed motion sensing

Post by admin »

The shock with no motion is one that comes up time and time again, but is very difficult to actually make work without external mechanisms as its not motion people want but qualifiable motion. breathing = motion, and a shock causes motion, so you would quite easily just keep shocking as people automatically keep moving.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd