New video - Cables and Connectors

All the latest News from E-Stim Systems. Posts are automatically removed after 60 days.
admin
Site Admin

New video - Cables and Connectors

Post by admin »

Yes can you believe it, we have created a video about everyones favourte e-stim subject..... E-Stim Cables and connectors!!

Confused about the choice, unaware of the options, want to know the difference between 2mm/4mm and TENS?

Enjoy

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
LeatherCouple
Active

Re: New video - Cables and Connectors

Post by LeatherCouple »

Good video!
One technical detail that should be added is that your units use a 3.5mm mono audio plug, and some TENS unit might use a 2.5mm mono plug as alternative for the shrouded TENS plug. The 3.5mm is only mentioned in the image shown. And that you need an adapter if your cable has a 2.5mm plug.
This could avoid frustration frustration for someone that has cables/electrodes with the mini plug and wonders why they are not staying in place and working reliably.

Just my 2 cents:)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There are numerous versions we have seen, from a 2.5mm there is also a figure of 8 design as well as a square plug. Its difficult to mention everything, and things do get covered by if you want to know ask. sadly once a video is on youtube you cannot edit it....

But thank for the comment we will see what we can do to add information.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
PurpleAmethyst
Active

Post by PurpleAmethyst »

PLEASE PLEASE do a video on tri-phase set up, especially for females.
I follow Joanne’s posts, she is a wealth of knowledge & I love the info she provides.
I recently received my tri-phase cable & cant wait for private time to play and explore.