2B Commander Remote Access Via IPhone

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
NataliaBastinado

2B Commander Remote Access Via IPhone

Post by NataliaBastinado »

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been covered, I promise I looked..

I have a 2B Commander and want to control it remotely via my IPhone. I know there is no App available, I wish there was, but is it possible to remotely connect to the Commander software from my IPhone whilst away from my sub?

I have tried 3rd party remote computer acess software but it's all a bit fiddly. I'd prefer direct connection, I've been told if I have a port number and IP number I should be able to, but how and where do you type these things in?

As you can tell, I'm stuck, any help greatly appreciated..

NB

FelixThePony
Active

Re: 2B Commander Remote Access Via IPhone

Post by FelixThePony »

Hi Natalia,

a direct connection is not easy to establish, especially if you slave resides behind a router (which should be a common situation in a home network theses days, if interested google for IPv4 and NAT).

LondonSubNigel has developed a software which can be considerer as a Commander replacement. In addition he offers a "broker" service which lets you and your slave connect to a broker-server without hassle and without any network adoptions on your slaves router.

IIRC Nigel does not offer an iPhone app at this point, but he supports almost any other platform so maybe you find something that works for you. He can be found here in the forums and he is a nice guy.... ;-)

Best regards

Felix