How to connect on body?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
thomas1fr
Active

How to connect on body?

Post by thomas1fr »

Hi,

There is a question I didn't find here or in the user manual.

When you use the 2B, you connect for example one electrode on the head and one at the base of the cock. What wire do you connect on them? Is it important to put the red at the base and the black on the head? Or in the other way? Or it doesn't matter?

Thx for your answer

Always looking for a good master
admin
Site Admin

Re: How to connect on body?

Post by admin »

It generally doesn't matter, and if I say one way then someone else will suggest the reverse.

Simple answer is try it and see.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
FelixThePony
Active

Post by FelixThePony »

admin wrote:It generally doesn't matter
...but the sensation is different, depending on where you put red or black, isn't it?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, but there is no right way or wrong way, just a different way.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Electroboi81

Post by Electroboi81 »

I've found the best way for me is the red on the head and the black on the base, unless you've got a connector with red/blue ends, in which case the blue goes on the head and the red on the base.
DavidPGB
Active

Post by DavidPGB »

The advice is to keep all E-STIM connections below the waist and never near or across the heart.
ecripe72

Post by ecripe72 »

As to some of the above comments regarding electrode placement pertains to me. I have difficult time deciding which channel to use in a tri phase wire set up. Male ends not marked for which channel and have red, blue and black on the three connector wires. Switching plug locations do make difference for feelings, but comes down to experimenting to achieve HFO.