this thing is way different than a tens

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
cmb
Active

this thing is way different than a tens

Post by cmb »

Been playing a few years with a tens unit,but it lacked power.
So I decided to get the 2B.

This device feels so different... mostly harsh...

I have tried several trodes , placements and settings,but nothing gives the smooth feelings the tens did.
Audio is the only thing i have not tested yet.

Maybe this thing is too powerfull for me ?

Has the beta firmware have a smoother feeling?

thebrokenfacade

Re: this thing is way different than a tens

Post by thebrokenfacade »

Hey, cmb,

I had a similar experience to that which you are describing. I found that putting the pulse rate (using the Adjust knob) up to something between 70 and 100 made the stimulation feel smoother. I also put the pulse feel (using the Adjust knob while pressing the Select button) up between 70 and 100 to get a more tingly feel.

These settings produce a sensation similar to the tens I was using before, but even then it is still not quite the same. Mess around with these two settings to find something that feels nice. After a bit of experimentation you will find what works best for you.

Just beware of setting the pulse rate to 92. For some reason on my unit that causes the output to 'stutter' and produce peaks that feel much stronger than those output by either 91 or 93.

Let me know how that works for you!
cmb
Active

Post by cmb »

Hi thebrokenfacade,

Thank you for your reply.
I found too that the higher range setting give a somewhat softer feel,but still not the smooth feel of a tens ....
This higher settings are the best what i can get out of the 2B,but it is just not .... the sweet spot.
I have a mystim public enemy,with the the tens this feels awesome,but with the the 2B it is not usable for me no matter what setting(just too intense).
Would be great if there was a guide with trode placements,settings,recommendations ...

I allso expirienced the spikes you mention,but not allways on the same settings ..
analassasin

Post by analassasin »

So far no hfo for me with 2B.
But few times using chinese tens machine.
cmb
Active

Post by cmb »

Been trying al kinds op setups and programs..... not getting there.
So did a run with the old cheap tens and within minutes i was up there ....
This kind of wave form must be programmeble in the 2b .. ?
birdburdy
Active Developer

Post by birdburdy »

cmb wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:30 pm Been trying al kinds op setups and programs..... not getting there.
So did a run with the old cheap tens and within minutes i was up there ....
This kind of wave form must be programmeble in the 2b .. ?
Many people find that the 2B has a sort of rugged, harsh feel. I quite like that, but if you want make it feel smoother I find that turning the feeling knob up helps a lot. It never feels quite as smooth as a real TENS machine, not sure why though (might be the shape of the individual pulses) rather than the overall waveform.
Unofficial Python API for the E-Stim 2B: https://github.com/fredhatt/estim2bapi
Generating sounds in Python: https://github.com/fredhatt/estimsoundsynth
Svennis
Active

Post by Svennis »

None of the built in programs has done it for me, but there are several audio files, and similar, to find online. And for me they work Waaaay better.

The different sound waves feel totally different from each-other, probably you can find some audio files that does the trick for you.
Bendywanker
Active

Post by Bendywanker »

I find the larger the electrode the softer the feel and also the distance apart you have the trodes make a huge difference too.

Here is a setup for you to:

Channel A:
Conductive rubber loop behind head on the red (live) negative to one channel of an anal probe.

Channel B:
Conductive rubber loop around scrotum (red) and the negative to the other channel on the anal probe.

Always use plenty of conductive gel otherwise it will feel burny or spiky

If you dont have an anal probe you can make one. One of my best homebuilds was a golf ball on a stick wrapped in tin foil with a wire under the foil. You can also common the negatives to this as this gives a good clenchy feel.

Now to the program. I find A split to feel amazing when set just right. Set the speed of pulse to 58 and the feel to 40. So it reads 58:40 on the display. Now turn channel A up to just when you start to feel it. Next turn channel B up till you feel it. You will probably find channel b has to be a lot higher than a as it is a pulse.

Now don't rush it. Let yourself get accustomed to the rhythm turn up channel b more than channel a eventually you should find you will be bouncing your cock nicely try altering the feel to get a feel that you like best, once you are throbbing and bouncing you could alter the speed, but don't go higher than 60 or you will find it less clenchy.

If you begin to lose interest add a bit more to channel a. Go steady tho as you will be very sensitive.

Hope this helps.
E-Stim 2b
Homemade cum thru plug.
Rubber loops
Sticky pads
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

Svennis wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:01 pm None of the built in programs has done it for me, but there are several audio files, and similar, to find online. And for me they work Waaaay better.

The different sound waves feel totally different from each-other, probably you can find some audio files that does the trick for you.
Like Svennis, I feel the Stereo input is the easiest way to get to Nirvana. Find some estim mp3 files download to your phone, plug in and enjoy.
Toxin
Active

Post by Toxin »

cmb wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:39 pm This device feels so different... mostly harsh...
I would agree with that, if love to see the 2B have the smoothness of a TENS but still have all that power