How powerful?

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
UKRubberguy
Active

Re: How powerful?

Post by UKRubberguy »

Hey zeroed The reason I mentioned the hurt is it seemed like that was what you were wanting based on the comment, but if it isn't then I apologise.

Are you using rings or the loops that would have come with your pack? Both will need lube though otherwise you need to use more power to feel anything from them (sorry if you knew that but plenty of guys don't realise you need lube)

I assume the battery would have been the same as the one I got, a Duracell Industrial in which case it should be around 9 volts right out of the box, so if you are getting low output then see if you can get it looked at by E-Stim as I know a mate of mine had an issue with an old Series 1 and they were like, No problem send it back and we will fix it, he got it back within a week and it was good as new, as I say when I have spoken to them for advice they have been really helpful. My battery lasted a reasonable time but then again I wasn't running it much above half power.

Yeah I have seen some posts about using a 12v battery with the 2B, I think it is ok as when you use the mains adaptor you are getting 12v but I would check with E-Stim before trying it on your unit as it might damage it.

So what did E-Stim say? Was it any help? I am sure you will get it sorted.

neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

12v battery in stead of 12v main adaptor, not for place in stead of 9v battery!! Be careful, you could burn your pebble!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

neo80 wrote:12v battery in stead of 12v main adaptor, not for place in stead of 9v battery!! Be careful, you could burn your pebble!
And on the ElectroPebble is won't make a difference in level only duration. (The output level is independent of the battery level until the battery levels drops to low to drive the voltage generators)

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
zeroed

Post by zeroed »

i want to review my opinion on the device.

Actually in order to get more stimulation,the red electrodes should be on the penis,the black ones should be on the Flange in my case,but i still stand that it needs like 20% more,at least for my taste.

By the time i posted my first review i had them opposite - black on penis red on Flange which actually focuses current on my butt instead of my penis.

I tend to agree that i am one of those people who stand higher levels of estim,or so it seems,because with every device i used,i tend to be able to stand its max power just fine.

Anyway after couple of tries with the device i might reconsider my opinion,because actually i like it the way it is and it is doing the job i bought it for every time.

I am able to get off very easy with it,which is the entire point of using it anyway.

Mick was kind enough to answer all my questions,so thank you very much Mick.
UKRubberguy
Active

Post by UKRubberguy »

Glad to hear that you have found a way of enjoying the unit. Can't say I had thought about the way around you had them connected but now you mention it that might explain some of the sessions I have had that have felt different despite using what I thought was the exact same setup, so thanks for mentioning that.

I did say you would get some help from the guys at E-Stim Systems so I am pleased to hear that you did get some sort of response that has helped.

Now I guess it is time to sit back and relax and enjoy the sensations.

Have fun.

UKR
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

zeroed wrote:I tend to agree that i am one of those people who stand higher levels of estim,or so it seems,because with every device i used,i tend to be able to stand its max power just fine.
I know that feeling too much, but the 2B really surprised me in terms of power levels!!
Anyway, after 1 year with it, I only could stand its max power a couple of times (High level, main adaptor, and both channels on max)
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

I have a series 1 and a Pebble, so I got curious and did a comparison. I tried to do this as 'honest' as possible, so I placed the electrodes, connected them to 1 channel, checked how it felt on the series 1, and then plugged the same setup and cable in 1 output of the Pebble, set to flow. Oh, and I used the same, fresh, Duracel alkaline battery on both units. I must say my Pebble is less intense. To double check (since electro tends to numb a bit after a while, although my test was short), I went back to the series 1, and definitely had to conclude that it can deliver quiet a bit more power.

I'm not complaining, for me the Pebble is powerful enough, and the 2nd output with separate level is great. However, everybody has a different sensitivity, so I can imagine that for some people power may be a little low.

Explanation?
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Hi everyone, I thought I should chip in as someone mentioned reading my review of the ElectroPebble.

I have a number of control boxes (Series 1, ElectroPebble, ElectroHelix, EM60-E and the amazing 2B) and I enjoy all of them for different reasons. The winner hands down is my 2B though in terms of power and functionality. My review of it is coming soon.

My first control unit was the Series 1 and I have a soft spot for it as it is still a damn fine machine that has delivered many earth shattering orgasms.I can't really compare it to the Pebble directly though as one is a typewriter and the other is a PC in terms of functionality.

The Pebble has so many extra features and as with all things that makes it a different beast altogether. All of my control boxes (I believe) were designed for pleasure and not pain and the wide range of power outputs caters for all of our differences in terms of physiology and pain tolerances. I can't take any of my control boxes anywhere over about 75% output power as I guess I am a bit of a wuss in that regards.

One thing that all of my control boxes have in common though is their ability to deliver some amazing and highly erotic sensations that never fail to get me off. As I am female I can't comment on cock rings but even when using bipolar electrodes vaginally or anally it is important to use a good quality water based lube or conductive gel (The E-stim brand one is great) and I guess the pleasure I get anally from an electrode is probably comparable to what a guy feels although they will be different as I have no prostrate. I am starting to waffle now so I will finish by saying I love both the Series 1 and the Pebble but they are totally different beasts.

Joanne xxxx :D
4695cb3b19cbf906e45dac0da0913068_L.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

joannesReviews wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:17 pm ---
The Pebble has so many extra features and as with all things that makes it a different beast altogether.
---
Hi Joanne,

Yes, I agree, the Pebble is a different beast, with a lot of very nice additons, compared to the Series 1. But, set to flow and using only output, it essentially behaves like a Series 1. So the electronics guy in me is still wondering why it feels less powerful. Especially since E-stim (Si) writes that the output circuits are the same. Maybe Si can comment on that?

I'll repeat that I'm not complaining; all units have led to many hfo's :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Confused :-) The Output circuit on a ElectroPebble is the same as the Series 1 (it is) and you are wondering why its not more powerful? Actually the ElectroPebble has two Series 1s inside as well as the additional circuitry for the extra modes and audio.

Anyway, one of the issues we have with power is the 9V battery we currently use. We can make a unit more 'powerful' but the current drawn from the battery increases and then we have complains that the batteries don't last long enough. Given that only a very small number of people mention power we moved towards a unit that was practical and effective for 95% of our users. No matter what we do with power, and it isn't just down to the power source but also the waveforms used, someone is going to say its not powerful enough for them.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd