How powerful?

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: How powerful?

Post by joannesReviews »

electrofun wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:45 pm
joannesReviews wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm I hope I am allowed to post this here (if not then sorry), I have an electrode placement guide here http://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/advi ... tions.html
I hope you have a lot of fun with your ElectroPebble.
Great overview! Thanks for that. Beware however that male positions 5 and 6 will not have the same effect with an ElectroPebble as with a 2B because of the common ground of the ElectroPebble's outputs versus the floating outputs of the 2B. The same goes of course for the female positions for 2 channels.
Thanks for that, it's more of a position guide for electrode placement. Common grounds will affect how any electrode combination perform when compared to floating output.

The guide is meant to give people ideas for ways of using their kit and as a start point for some personal experimentation.

Joanne

Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom »

What is more powerful? ElectroPebble or 2B?
Sorry! My English is very bad.
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

2B is absolutely more powerful. And even more with the external power supply.
However, for me it doesn't feel as good (using firmware 2.104, haven't tried 2.105 yet).
cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom »

electrofun wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 pm 2B is absolutely more powerful. And even more with the external power supply.
However, for me it doesn't feel as good (using firmware 2.104, haven't tried 2.105 yet).
I have 2B (2.105).
What do not you like about 2B?
Sorry! My English is very bad.
electrofun
Active

Post by electrofun »

This is off topic here really, but I think it is answered in my answer on 'Pleasure or electro torture':

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9378
yoyo

Post by yoyo »

I had the et 312 for years. It maybe more money. But it is outstanding. If you do buy one, just ask and I can help you with it .

Believe me, It is worth every pennt